*~*~* Sunderland v Southampton match thread *~*~*

It would have been soft but still surprised he didn’t give it. Was watching in a pub so couldn’t really hear what was said on commentary or afterwards.
The way the game went if it had been awarded Patto would likely have saved it 😂

Watching them play was a touch of deja vue as to how we performed in Championship after our relegation from EPL. Leaking goals like that is a sure fire way to disaster.

Wonder how their seasoned pro's feel having a bunch of kids run rings round them.

The way the game went if it had been awarded Patto would likely have saved it 😂

Watching them play was a touch of deja vue as to how we performed in Championship after our relegation from EPL. Leaking goals like that is a sure fire way to disaster.

Wonder how their seasoned pro's feel having a bunch of kids run rings round them.
Probably thought “oh fuck that was shit, oh well the money is still going into the bank this week”.

Full Time Summary

I've watched these about 50 times each now. What a game

I thought the ref was shocking.
Manning dives for a penalty and he does nothing, Ba dribbles into the box and feels a push in his back, he gets carded. Just before that Manning goes steaming in and wipes out Ba, ref gives a free kick, no card.

If the officials are going to be bad, be bad for both sides, equality, that's all we want.

Full game or highlights

You're welcome.

I might watch it again.

Last edited:
Manning dives for a penalty and he does nothing, Ba dribbles into the box and feels a push in his back, he gets carded. Just before that Manning goes steaming in and wipes out Ba, ref gives a free kick, no card.

If the officials are going to be bad, be bad for both sides, equality, that's all we want.

Full game or highlights

You're welcome.

I might watch it again.
Well played @WillInSpain

Full game or highlights

You're welcome.

I might watch it again.

Ba clearly dove

Back