*~*~* Sunderland v Coventry match thread *~*~*

well that wasn't particularly good. it's quite a wake up call to the owners and the new manager.
the biggest thing that pissed me off today was o nien obviously injured and struggling to walk let alone run with nearly all the 7 minutes added time to go yet he wasn't subbed. i hope he hasn't aggravated whatever it is that was troubling him.
unless i've missed something and we'd used all our subs but i don't think we had, it's very amateurish from the dugout.
This 100%!

Horrendous. Im actually surprised how the crowd turned. The double whammy or underwhelming managerial change and f***ing over loyal north standers has come to bite. Didn’t anticipate resentment would start so quickly. No way back for KLD having gauged the feeling of fans, which are pretty much in line with the consensus on here.

As for the football 0-3 flattered them, we aren’t a bad team all of sudden, but I have no faith in Beale at all. Worst appointment since Wilko.

I spotted KLD and Speakman on sky "back slapping each other" after the Leeds and West Brom games . What a great job we did sacking TM .
That was before selling us out to the mags .
Wonder what theyre doing now ?

Everything seems to have gone from relatively happy to the club being on the brink of total meltdown.

433 needs binned to break the current rut we are in. The players are stuck into particular patterns of play that are completely found out. Its slow, its boring, its repetitive, its predicable.

They are either change the players or change the formation because they are mentally stuck at present

Think that's the worst I have seen us play in a long time, we could have played for another week and could not have scored. We looked like 11 strangers on the pitch today who have never played in the same team. We were absolutely woeful from the goalkeeper all the way through the team, something has got to change (personnel, playing style) or the season is looking likely to fizzle out half way through the season.
Think Coventry had only won one away game before today and they absolutely spanked us.

Back