*** Sunderland v Blackpool match thread ***

When he walked down the tunnel, he had the look of a man about to be fired. 2 1/2 year contract.....we’ll be playing non-league if this is allowed to continue. An absolutely catastrophic appointment.

He has all the range of facial expressions as Roger Moore had. I've never seen him look anything but dour. See Moyes/Grayson etc.

I just saw the highlights on Sky. They confirmed my live impression of Dobson's second yellow. He clearly got the ball and it wasn't a foul.
I was in the North Stand, and thought he got the ball.

Football is all about opinions and you are as equally entitled to yours as I am mine. I think that it was utter shite, a packed out midfield tends to lead to that sort of game. The tactics are as defensive as you can get with the release being a long punt forward, over and over.

It was better than the Coventry game. That's about it.
The Blackpool players reaction got him sent off, never a foul never mind a yellow card

I've gone reet off Blackpool - another set of shithouse fans. We were class at their place last year, hoyed a couple of quid in a bucket, cracked on with the ones outside boycouting and read their pamphlet, whilst nodding sympathetically. They come back with the Netflix song etc.

Last edited:
Ozturk had an excellent game.
You know what Meatloaf said one out of eleven aint bad:oops:(well two out of three but don't think we could stretch to that)
I was on the half way line and he DID get the ball. The squealing pig impersonation got him sent off. Wasn't a yellow and should be appealed.
Cant appeal a yellow can you???
it could be worse, we might lose the election to a Tory landslide next week.
Wish Parkinson had been the Tory leader last Thursday.

Last edited:
I just saw the highlights on Sky. They confirmed my live impression of Dobson's second yellow. He clearly got the ball and it wasn't a foul.
I thought that, live, as it were, but my view from the East Stand wasn't conclusive. I was looking forward to watching it on Quest. Now you've spiked my guns, you rotter. Mind, my memory is degenerating at such a rate of knots, I'll have forgotten this exchange by 21.00.

Back