*** Sunderland v Blackpool match thread ***

Fuck it, it's Christmas I'm getting pissed.
Barcelona scored at the exact same time as Sunderland, then the bar went up, my son is a Madrid fan, they were thinking why is he jumping around like a fanatic? Because we still are no matter what.

Blackpool haven't lost in the league since the twelfth of October. Rattled off six wins and a draw in the process. Of course, your agenda together with that of the other bed-wetting whingers will not allow for that nor the fact that we had a man sent off unfairly and had to contend with an absolutely turgidreferee. Good point in the end.
Are you Phil Parkinson :lol:

someone clearly said something back to them and the lad was saying you’ve fucked it up man... so it must have been to someone who makes decisions at the club. There’s only Donald left now or maybe Cotton but not sureif he goes to games .
Aye, had a text off my brother saying effing and blinding could be heard.

What about before the sending off, was that the style and standard of football that you expect or want for our club?
Well, now that you ask I thought it was quite an encouraging performance against the in-form team in the league. It's a pity we've got an awful goalkeeper and shot-shy forward line. Desperately need more energy and pace in midfield.

f***ing hell mate. To think you used to whinge about us when we drew a home game in the PL.
Mellowed out mate. There's no point dressing it up to be something it isn't. We've somehow assembled an awful squad of triers with precious little quality in any area, which I think most would agree is largely indisputable. If i was a premiership whinger it was probably down to having some half decent players who were refusing to put a shift in. Turning on the players and manager we have will only make the situation doubly toxic.

Well, now that you ask I thought it was quite an encouraging performance against the in-form team in the league. It's a pity we've got an awful goalkeeper and shot-shy forward line. Desperately need more energy and pace in midfield.

Football is all about opinions and you are as equally entitled to yours as I am mine. I think that it was utter shite, a packed out midfield tends to lead to that sort of game. The tactics are as defensive as you can get with the release being a long punt forward, over and over.

Football is all about opinions and you are as equally entitled to yours as I am mine. I think that it was utter shite, a packed out midfield tends to lead to that sort of game. The tactics are as defensive as you can get with the release being a long punt forward, over and over.
We've got to learn to play the league one way. Knocking it about too much on the deck is absolute meat and drink for experienced league one stalwarts. They just sit back and we end up playing some majectic Ron Greenwood style horizontal nonsense. Parkinson's right to exploit Wyke's height and Watmore's pace to the max as it's one of our few assets. Pushing Hume further upfield wasn't a bad call either as he could and should have taken better advantage of a few knock downs. You're right about the packed midfield.

Thank God for that!!!!!!!!
So according to you, all we need is a decent keeper, a couple of forwards who might know their way to the goal, two or three midfielders who can actually run rather than walk…………...oh I did hear the defence was not very good apart from playing hoooof ball...……..so we really are not far from a side pushing for promotion.
:oops::oops::oops:

So according to you, all we need is a decent keeper, a couple of forwards who might know their way to the goal, two or three midfielders who can actually run rather than walk…………...oh I did hear the defence was not very good apart from playing hoooof ball...……..so we really are not far from a side pushing for promotion.
Ozturk had an excellent game.

Only 11 players short of a good team.

Back