Sunderland Tattoos

Going to get the ship badge and current badge on both calves. Met a Hull lad and a Derby lad (on the day they were relegated) in Mexico and they both had theirs on their calves. Felt left out thh 😁. Got 4 already.

Current badge on the outside of my calf. Got it done 20 years ago when 18. Don’t know why, never ever wanted tattoos & just booked it one day. I’m quite a thoughtful person with stuff like this so it was a bit out of character. Anyhow, wished shortly after I’d got the old & nee badge overlapping, but it’s in such a position nothing can really be done now.

20 years on, I wouldn’t get it done again, don’t hate, but don’t look at it lovingly. At the same time, can never seeing me getting it removed either.
What is the obsession with tattoos they always look shite and look awful when people get older. Girls getting them is heartbreaking.
Heartbreaking?! You must be a very emotional person to be around :lol:

Is that you in the avatar?

What have you got ?
A tribal tattoo :lol:
Current badge on the outside of my calf. Got it done 20 years ago when 18. Don’t know why, never ever wanted tattoos & just booked it one day. I’m quite a thoughtful person with stuff like this so it was a bit out of character. Anyhow, wished shortly after I’d got the old & nee badge overlapping, but it’s in such a position nothing can really be done now.

20 years on, I wouldn’t get it done again, don’t hate, but don’t look at it lovingly. At the same time, can never seeing me getting it removed either.
Snap ☝🏼

Last edited:
The new badge on my right upper arm, had FTM put under it in Australia, the tattooist was amused when i told him what it meant, he did it for nowt as well, win win.

In the 70’s a gang of rough long haired pit lads from Hetton holiday’d in Benidorm. They had SAFC tattooed on their knuckles and Eppleton Lodge and DMA on the back of their hands. One bragged he had SAND on his manhood and when erect it spelled SUNDERLAND.

In the 70’s a gang of rough long haired pit lads from Hetton holiday’d in Benidorm. They had SAFC tattooed on their knuckles and Eppleton Lodge and DMA on the back of their hands. One bragged he had SAND on his manhood and when erect it spelled SUNDERLAND.
Perhaps met one of them lads he had Hetton tattooed on inside of his lip

Back