Sunderland Tattoos

I used to live in Wales and got my local football team tattooed down my cock ;) Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch FC
You spelt Rhyl wrang mate
I got 'Sunderland til I die' above a big scar, from life- saving surgery a few years ago
Then they released the fuckin telly programme called the same, so people think I got the name of the show on me

Last edited:
You spelt Rhyl wrang mate
I got 'Sunderland til I die' above a big scar, from life- saving surgery a few years ago
Then they released the fuckin telly programme called the same, so people think I got the name of the show on me
With a silent H

None, though I am tattooed.

Tattoos should be art, football badges are tacky.
For some it’s art, for some it’s a collection of what/who they love, where they’ve been, what they’ve done, etc.. up to them really and they can be tacky, no matter what they are.. I’ve seen excellent football tattoos and shit, stupid ones.. remember the clown up the road that got himself covered in Andy Cole the day before they sold him to Man Utd! 🤣
I’ve got ‘Wendy’ tattooed on my johnson.. every time we score it says ‘Welcome to Jarra, have a nice day’

Last edited:
Getting FTM tattooed on you means Female To Male after a sex change
Haddaway and shite. FTM first appeared in mid 60’s from Sunderland supporters to ‘honour’ the mags. Messages like this make my blood boil. Sex changes were never even thought of. At the same time Rangers used FTP for religious reasons and still do, as do we with FTM.

Last edited:

Back