Sunderland music thread

Seventythree mate. ;)

All this time of being on here! Happy times mate. Was listening to Music Sounds Better With U the other day and it made me reminisce to those days, was always me favourite seventythree cover.
:lol: Aye. ;)

I'm now trying to fathom out which one of The Spheres was Jasper. :lol: ;)

:lol: :lol: I’ll have been the one called Jasper

and it’s harder for me working out which one you are because there was about 17 of you lot :lol:

All this time of being on here! Happy times mate. Was listening to Music Sounds Better With U the other day and it made me reminisce to those days, was always me favourite seventythree cover.

:lol: :lol: I’ll have been the one called Jasper

and it’s harder for me working out which one you are because there was about 17 of you lot :lol:
:lol:

I either forgot or just never realised you were in The Spheres. We have met loads of times in the past. ;)
Quiz day: I'll let you figure that one out or maybe PM you later. (Have another wink) ;)

Class band. Saw them live but was off me face so cant remember a thing
According to this Social Room are from Sunderland and East Durham.

Lead singer is from seaham
One lad from peterlee
Rest from sunlun

Looks and sounds good. As long as it doesn't become saturated with one person and an acoustic guitar doing breathy covers of songs
Nah thankfully Tamsin who runs it in was charge of all contempary music booking at the Sage. Shes super swiyched on and i would expect good stuff rather than shite cover band and x factor types

Field Music new album out today.
Been listening to s cracking interview with David Brewis on RTE2 XM
this afternoon.

No matter how I try I can't get away with Field Music - they sound like they've recorded the drums somewhere else and just stuck them on. I listened to a podcast by them and they identified music that inspired the new album - Bob Dylan and a few others. The music that inspired them was great and showed up theirs as pretty annoying show off music. I have really tried.

No matter how I try I can't get away with Field Music - they sound like they've recorded the drums somewhere else and just stuck them on. I listened to a podcast by them and they identified music that inspired the new album - Bob Dylan and a few others. The music that inspired them was great and showed up theirs as pretty annoying show off music. I have really tried.

Each to their own I think they are quality.

David Brewis praising Princes music on that Irish interview.

Back