Sunderland make seven figure bid for Mohammed Eisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be in the minority and I'm all for good links between owners and fans but I fail to see how exposing our targets is beneficial to us.
I don't know who is doing the exposing but someone is. The owners of these supposed targets will know we have sold players and will hold out for more money IMO. That's whether the identities are revealed or not. That's when things will get tricky.
Why alert other clubs as to who we are interested in ?
Just get them over the line then expose them.

I may be in the minority and I'm all for good links between owners and fans but I fail to see how exposing our targets is beneficial to us.
I don't know who is doing the exposing but someone is. The owners of these supposed targets will know we have sold players and will hold out for more money IMO. That's whether the identities are revealed or not. That's when things will get tricky.
The “exposing” bit sounds flashy but yep I agree with your sentiment

Rocker Report have a lot to answer for tbh

Do you honestly think Agents don't know who is in for whom? How f***ing naïve :lol: Whingeing like bitches for the sake of it Lol

Looks like signing is between yourselves and Portsmouth. Have had my eye on it as we are after a Portsmouth striker. And it will only happen if they get Eisa. It looks like we have a deal agreed with their player. And they need our transfer fee to get Eisa. But they have been messing about not offering the 1.5m and they even said last season not a penny less.

So 1st club to come up with the money gets him it looks like.

Looks like signing is between yourselves and Portsmouth. Have had my eye on it as we are after a Portsmouth striker. And it will only happen if they get Eisa. It looks like we have a deal agreed with their player. And they need our transfer fee to get Eisa. But they have been messing about not offering the 1.5m and they even said last season not a penny less.

So 1st club to come up with the money gets him it looks like.
So that'll be Portsmouth then

So that'll be Portsmouth then
No idea. The young lad we are after off them looks at least as good. Came on as a sub for them a couple of days ago and got 2 goals. He keeps scoring for them off the bench. But KJ won't start him.

They have had weeks of negotiations. Why haven't they sorted it by now as they know the asking price. How long do we wait for them to make a deal before we look elsewhere? If we do they can't afford him from what their supporters are saying.

1.5m is a lot of money for a player with only 1 season in Division 4. But he does look good and could easily have what is needed to go much higher. I would prefer our target off Portsmouth though. Another young lad who has scored in Division 3 and mainly off the bench. Less of a gamble. But KJ seems to see him as too similar to his favourite striker who is on the team sheet first.

Prefer it doing business how we normally do. The first thing you hear is when the signing is announced. Doesn't seem to be the Portsmouth way though.

Totally agree it's not good to just do the total opposite of what Short did

RR just seem to be buzzing they have some contact at the club and posting all sorts of clickbait articles nowadays. Gone right off it

No idea. The young lad we are after off them looks at least as good. Came on as a sub for them a couple of days ago and got 2 goals. He keeps scoring for them off the bench. But KJ won't start him.

They have had weeks of negotiations. Why haven't they sorted it by now as they know the asking price. How long do we wait for them to make a deal before we look elsewhere? If we do they can't afford him from what their supporters are saying.

1.5m is a lot of money for a player with only 1 season in Division 4. But he does look good and could easily have what is needed to go much higher. I would prefer our target off Portsmouth though. Another young lad who has scored in Division 3 and mainly off the bench. Less of a gamble. But KJ seems to see him as too similar to his favourite striker who is on the team sheet first.

Prefer it doing business how we normally do. The first thing you hear is when the signing is announced. Doesn't seem to be the Portsmouth way though.
To be fair, we haven't been the ones talking about it, it's been leaked from the Cheltenham end because they're trying to drive the price up. Unless it's been publicised by the other side, all our signings have come out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back