Sunderland make seven figure bid for Mohammed Eisa

I’m all for not paying ridiculous and having our pants taken down, but if we are talking a few hundred thousand to meet their valuation then at this stage I’d say just do it.

Its perspective though, we likely got into debt in the first place because as a PL club we thought "were only talking a few mill lets just give them it and get him in". In L1 thats the same as a few hundred thousand, need to get the best deal possible and not give in to demands constantly.

About 2 minutes in - Assist 5 looks levels above League two.

Edit: Finished it; definitely looks to have something about him. Then again so did James Vaughan

I like how he gambles that the defender is going to fuck up on goal 20 and makes the runa.....a lot of young lads wouldnt bother.

Good variety of goals in that video, definitely looks like he's got something about him, I've got fingers and toes crossed for this one.

I know people want patience and getting it right but we really do need to get our negotiations done quickly otherwise he will come to other teams attentions if he hasn't already! That's 4-5 already in pre season

I know people want patience and getting it right but we really do need to get our negotiations done quickly otherwise he will come to other teams attentions if he hasn't already! That's 4-5 already in pre season

I don’t think his existence will come as a surprise to teams that scout these divisions mate.

If we continue to bid lower than what they want we will end up losing him to another club. Stop f***ing about safc and get this done ffs
Agreed. If this lad came in and did the business he'd be worth treble what we'd pay. These are players worth taking the risk on rather than the washed out players we normally pay over the odds for.

Back