Sunderland AFC U21s

Whats your reasoning for not wanting to use it?
Firstly there is the social exclusion involved - suits some people and saves the club pennies so f the rest of you

Think we should have stood up to this bullying a lot earlier

Secondly if you want to know more about the ethics of Ticketmaster read this

Thirdly wtf should I have to carry a phone around with me wherever I go when all I want to do is watch the match?

It is not as if they can organise a proper wifi signal in the ground - that probably costs money, alongside running a shop, opening a ticket office or buying a striker

Firstly there is the social exclusion involved - suits some people and saves the club pennies so f the rest of you

Think we should have stood up to this bullying a lot earlier

Secondly if you want to know more about the ethics of Ticketmaster read this

Thirdly wtf should I have to carry a phone around with me wherever I go when all I want to do is watch the match?

It is not as if they can organise a proper wifi signal in the ground - that probably costs money, alongside running a shop, opening a ticket office or buying a striker

Everything will be fully digital within the next few years so I cant wait to read more of your posts when the club removes the ticket office completely and there is only a remote outsourced call centre to answer queries :D

Everything will be fully digital within the next few years so I cant wait to read more of your posts when the club removes the ticket office completely and there is only a remote outsourced call centre to answer queries :D
You really think that is funny?

Deliberately excluding hundreds, if not thousands, of fans?

The type of social irresponsibility that brought us Dodgy Johnson, Brexit, Lettuce Woman and then Shifty Sunak

You should check out a very old film called “I’m alright Jack” 😉

You really think that is funny?

Deliberately excluding hundreds, if not thousands, of fans?

The type of social irresponsibility that brought us Dodgy Johnson, Brexit, Lettuce Woman and then Shifty Sunak

You should check out a very old film called “I’m alright Jack” 😉

You use social media, you have an email address, if it saves the club money and increases revenue im all for it.

You use social media, you have an email address, if it saves the club money and increases revenue im all for it.
I’ve used social media and had an email address probably a lot longer than you have

I also want to live in a responsible, inclusive community

Frankly increasing revenue/saving money were the short term aims of the Chuckle Brothers - who demonstrated their ineptitude by keeping our club in the third level for years

So this increasing revenue/saving short term costs has come at some price

That is before our data is farmed by monopolies generating billions for a tiny minority of society that are so rich they dont know what to do with their cash

About time our club got its priorities right and started putting the fans and the local community at the centre of its business

Starting with ditching this phone/cashless/strikerless cheapskate model

I’ve used social media and had an email address probably a lot longer than you have

I also want to live in a responsible, inclusive community

Frankly increasing revenue/saving money were the short term aims of the Chuckle Brothers - who demonstrated their ineptitude by keeping our club in the third level for years

So this increasing revenue/saving short term costs has come at some price

That is before our data is farmed by monopolies generating billions for a tiny minority of society that are so rich they dont know what to do with their cash

About time our club got its priorities right and started putting the fans and the local community at the centre of its business

Starting with ditching this phone/cashless/strikerless cheapskate model

If you are worried about data leaks, delete your accounts all over social media and get rid of your digital footprint.

If you are worried about data leaks, delete your accounts all over social media and get rid of your digital footprint.
How about we just stop allowing ourselves being bullied into accepting digital tagging?

Why should I have to put my Sunderland ticket into a wallet owned by an American tech giant?

Should be none of their f’ing business

Back