Sunderland AFC U21s

Yes that's right. I wouldn't be throwing them in to the 1st team for the sake of it

Could be more aswell if we quality for the knock outs of the competitions

Disagree here, Watson Jones etc deserve a cameo before the end of the season now we have nothing to play for. Even if they dont play for us next year, clubs will be more inclined to loan them next season knowing the club rate them so highly.

Disagree here, Watson Jones etc deserve a cameo before the end of the season now we have nothing to play for. Even if they dont play for us next year, clubs will be more inclined to loan them next season knowing the club rate them so highly.
Yes there's an argument for that. I just wouldn't sacrifice 90 minutes for the u21s for a place on the bench for the 1st hoping to get on.

Especially both you've mentioned. Jones has missed about 2 years of football and Watson a good 3 months of this season

Yes there's an argument for that. I just wouldn't sacrifice 90 minutes for the u21s for a place on the bench for the 1st hoping to get on.

Especially both you've mentioned. Jones has missed about 2 years of football and Watson a good 3 months of this season

Depending on the day of the fixtures they would still more than likely be involved with the 21s. The more exposure around the first team will help them moving forward whether thats with us or another club as u21 football isnt fit for purpose anymore in my opinion as the style of play is completely different to mens football.

Jones was earmarked when he was younger to play from our first team similar to Embleton when we resigned him from Boro, the more local players around the first team the better for me.

Depending on the day of the fixtures they would still more than likely be involved with the 21s. The more exposure around the first team will help them moving forward whether thats with us or another club as u21 football isnt fit for purpose anymore in my opinion as the style of play is completely different to mens football.

Jones was earmarked when he was younger to play from our first team similar to Embleton when we resigned him from Boro, the more local players around the first team the better for me.
No I agree with you. It's a fine balance to strike. I'm sure the club think the same. Financially it's much better developing your own

Still need to buy a ticket onlne but has A FREE STH option

Of course you have to pay on line

And then the Smart Arses say “digital tickets will be sent to your registered email address”

But I have a card and not “registered email address”

So another waste of time trip to the Ticket Office thanks to the No Nowts - I will NOT use a phone wallet to access the ground

When will they learn this?

Of course you have to pay on line

And then the Smart Arses say “digital tickets will be sent to your registered email address”

But I have a card and not “registered email address”

So another waste of time trip to the Ticket Office thanks to the No Nowts - I will NOT use a phone wallet to access the ground

When will they learn this?

When will you learn that its much easier to do so?

Back