Sunderland AFC U21s v Leicester City U21s - Live on Youtube 7pm

I thought Silko Thomas had a good first half and showed some extremely impressive passing. Thought he was completely anonymous second half myself though, doesn't look ready for first team action in the championship. Quite clear he'll never play for Leicester's first team so a wasted move by all accounts

I would like to see some of these lads go out on loan from now to the end of the season. Get 10+ senior games under their belts.

It's a bit of a conundrum though as qualification to the knock out stages are still to play for as is qualification to next year's Euro Cup.

I was at the game last night, it was a good all around team performance. Great to see Evans, Alese and Dack getting mins, However my MOTM was Kelly and young lad was class, always wanted the ball and turned their fullback inside out...

Anyone seen this lad play? Phil Smith from Echo says he was absolutely outstanding and should be getting his debut soon. Well done lad👏👏

Saw him play last night. Involved in a lot, good feet, seems quite skilful. And a good ball in for the assist.

Seems a good no.10 in the making.

First time I've watched a full 90 mins of the U21s and will definitely start watching them more now. We have an impressive bunch of attackers

Saw him play last night. Involved in a lot, good feet, seems quite skilful. And a good ball in for the assist.

Seems a good no.10 in the making.

First time I've watched a full 90 mins of the U21s and will definitely start watching them more now. We have an impressive bunch of attackers
Great to here that mate.👍

I was listening to one of the pods, I think it was sensible Sunderland, and they were saying surely there is someone in our u21s better than Hemir. Well it sounds like there are so why aren’t we giving them a shot.

I was listening to one of the pods, I think it was sensible Sunderland, and they were saying surely there is someone in our u21s better than Hemir. Well it sounds like there are so why aren’t we giving them a shot.
Well we had Dack playing centre forward last night so it doesn’t exactly scream of many U21 players better than Hemir.

Can we please just fuck off the likes of Hemir, Burstow, Hejlde etc....and get some of these lads some minutes.
It’s what we should have done from the beginning.

I don’t mind signing the likes of the above, it they shouldn’t have been signed as first teamers.

It’s clear some of our own youngsters who’ve been here years are better than the majority of those signings, baffles me why they haven’t been given chances outside of Rigg (who let’s face it, we’re only playing to bump his price up when he leaves - however should be a regular for me).

It was weird watching as it was the opposite of the first team, two natural wingers going past the fullbacks, Dack linking up play and midfielders getting in the box.

Back