Sunderland AFC U21s v Brighton & Hove Albion U21s Kick Off 7pm

Totally. He's 20 and never played mens football. He needs is it as tonight was piss easy for him, no disrespect, a compliment. Also needs consistency...so pleased for him but hopefully not stop/start.
Had some really poorly timed injuries but he's a very good 'keeper, just needs senior games and maybe filling out a bit more too.

Had some really poorly timed injuries but he's a very good 'keeper, just needs senior games and maybe filling out a bit more too.
The club have always had faith in him. The lad is quality he needs luck and consistency. I don't think he's gonna fill out. His frame wouldn't hold it he's similar to beadle from Brighton on loan at Sheffield Wednesday.

Glad Richardson is back. Lad really got left behind with his injury, could do with a loan to the national league or similar.

Watched till they scored, thought we played some lovely stuff, Ben Middlemass is a tidy as fuck player, hopefully we got onto him to make him the most complete midfielder possible.

Tutierov impressed me. Big Stan looked a bit laboured when I've seen him, still extremely young and well built, bit of the Hemir about him though the way he looked a bit unsure.

As someone else said, he didn't shoot when had the chance, in the first half he took too long to have a pop and the defender blocked.

Back