Sunderland AFC U18s

Not long back Danny Collins was saying he had been doing a few sessions there as part of his coaching badges.

Assuming next year will be a canny side as well with this years 16s joining the first years from this side.

Not long back Danny Collins was saying he had been doing a few sessions there as part of his coaching badges.

Assuming next year will be a canny side as well with this years 16s joining the first years from this side.
Yes they should be decent regardless if they all stay. Still decisions to be made on the 16s, know a few have been offered.
Some quality 2nd years in the current 18s, be a matter of time the step up permanently to 21s.

Yes they should be decent regardless if they all stay. Still decisions to be made on the 16s, know a few have been offered.
Some quality 2nd years in the current 18s, be a matter of time the step up permanently to 21s.
Agree. This crop of 2nd year 18s are much much better than last years. Confident quite a few will make the step up

Who are the ones to look out for?
Mason Cotcher, Matty Young, Chrissy Rigg obviously, Olly Bainbridge, Zak Johnson, Harrison Bond, Henry Fieldson, Will Cain, Tommy Watson, Ben Williams all have something about them, and could step up to the 21s next year.
Shame Harrison Jones has had so many injuries because when I saw him for the first time at 7/8 year old I honestly thought we had the next Paul Gascoigne on our hands.
Please add if I've missed anyone :D

Mason Cotcher, Matty Young, Chrissy Rigg obviously, Olly Bainbridge, Zak Johnson, Harrison Bond, Henry Fieldson, Will Cain, Tommy Watson, Ben Williams all have something about them, and could step up to the 21s next year.
Shame Harrison Jones has had so many injuries because when I saw him for the first time at 7/8 year old I honestly thought we had the next Paul Gascoigne on our hands.
Marshall Burke? He's featured a few times for the u21s

Great, thanks for that.

Back