Sunderland AFC U18s v Swindon Town U18s FA Youth Cup 5th Round

I'm aware! Large baggage so to say...😉. Has a position in the club as an advisor I hear.

From a footballing point I'll be amazed if any premier league club would consider. He'd be a decent league 2 lad and below.

More baggage than an airport. One other also in the Club, in the same mould with form.
The problem is with our history how can you trust all is above board.
Just have to get on with it.

From the football side would be great to see a few of our kids become a regular in the first team, unfortunately they usually get sold before any full debut.

More baggage than an airport. One other also in the Club, in the same mould with form.
The problem is with our history how can you trust all is above board.
Just have to get on with it.

From the football side would be great to see a few of our kids become a regular in the first team, unfortunately they usually get sold before any full debut.
It would be mate. I'm aware that Hart has already made his first team debut which is fantastic. Unfortunately the club and sometimes the parents demand the move and see the money before progression.
Big number 5 got sent off (shock🙄) 🤣🤣
Saying that I saw a clip where riggy could have been easily sent off Vs Swindon. Stood on number 10 I think and I think he knew what he was doing!

Last edited:
It would be mate. I'm aware that Hart has already made his first team debut which is fantastic. Unfortunately the club and sometimes the parents demand the move and see the money before progression.

Saying that I saw a clip where riggy could have been easily sent off Vs Swindon. Stood on number 10 I think and I think he knew what he was doing!

They brought a few kids on for 10 minutes at Accrington. Nearly let a 4 goal lead slip.
Looks like most don’t have that physicality at that age.

Forgot to ask the other day. What’s the crack with the centre half and his dodgy dad then?

Done time and was on Britains most wanted. Not a very nice person.
Involved in fitness and conditioning as a reformed person. Not the only one frequenting the Boardroom with non football related form.

What a Club to support.

Back