Sunday Sun cricket coverage

Like most cricket fans I look forward to a Sunday morning reading the cricket section of the local newspaper the Sunday Sun.
Last season I thought the coverage had deteriorated and complained directly to the paper. No one was prepared to take any responsibility and no one would admit to being the "sports editor" or even responsible for the content.
Today the coverage is woeful ! Results missing, print quality so poor you can hardly read the scores and some results only half printed.
No report or preview on Durham's 20/20 fixture today at Old Trafford ! Would that happen to a Newcastle football game at Old Trafford ?
If anyone agrees with this send an e mail to the editor [email protected]
Why would you want to complain about this? I’m not trying to be rude but have you got nothing better to do? If there was a commercial market to publish results I’m sure the newspaper would do it. If you don’t accept change with the advancement of ‘Play Cricket’ and something that’s called the internet….continue to buy a failing newspaper. This newspaper will be history in a few years.

Why would you want to complain about this? I’m not trying to be rude but have you got nothing better to do? If there was a commercial market to publish results I’m sure the newspaper would do it. If you don’t accept change with the advancement of ‘Play Cricket’ and something that’s called the internet….continue to buy a failing newspaper. This newspaper will be history in a few years.

A lot has changed in four years marra ;)

Back