Sunday dinner - what are you having?

Which bits do you cook in the air fryer?
Pretty much all of it. I have two air fryers on the go.

Got one with two drawers Chicken goes in one side, then stuffing, and roast veg in the other.

Then I've got ninja foodie where I pressure cook the spuds for a minute, chuff them up and bang oil on them and air fry them.

Then silicone Yorkshire pudding tray in the drawer the chicken came out of.

Only other thing is peas and that in the microwave. Takes about an hour start to finish usually.

Pretty much all of it. I have two air fryers on the go.

Got one with two drawers Chicken goes in one side, then stuffing, and roast veg in the other.

Then I've got ninja foodie where I pressure cook the spuds for a minute, chuff them up and bang oil on them and air fry them.

Then silicone Yorkshire pudding tray in the drawer the chicken came out of.

Only other thing is peas and that in the microwave. Takes about an hour start to finish usually.
I've got two small bits of beef for today. Going to do one in the air fryer and one in the oven. First time I've done it in air fryer so I'm concerned. :lol: Might cook some stuffing in there as well.

I've got two small bits of beef for today. Going to do one in the air fryer and one in the oven. First time I've done it in air fryer so I'm concerned. :lol: Might cook some stuffing in there as well.
Aye they work well, alot cheaper than running the oven. My oven got used once last year on Christmas day.

Just keep an eye that you don't over do it. I use one of them thermometers you can prod your food with.

Aye they work well, alot cheaper than running the oven. My oven got used once last year on Christmas day.

Just keep an eye that you don't over do it. I use one of them thermometers you can prod your food with.
Aye I've got on of those. The air fryer has windows on the front as well so I can keep an eye on it without opening the drawers all the time.

I made something similar a few weeks back. It was really easy and rather tasty.
It's really very easy, with everything on the one tray, it takes no real fussing over.
I love the sweet baby onions and sweet potatoes, which go really well with the chicken pieces & spicy chorizo slices, and of course, the fresh crusty bread is ideal, to mop up the sweet & savoury juices, from the chicken, chorizo, peppers, onions & sweet tatties. 😋🤤

Back