Sunday club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll not be a million miles away - I am right that you're a ginger piss biscuit 100% though

As for touch a nerve, nah I'm bored

if being wrong 3 times in 4 sentences isn't a million miles away then yep, you're not a million miles away. :lol:

I'm not sure which accusation is worse. I'm a tory or I'm from f***ing Blyth.

You lashed out for an "all day, go anywhere" Metro Pass. f***ing hell, you lads are high rollers.

If you want the full story then it was the weekend of the old firm. We watched the match with the Tyneside True Blues in Gateshead. The metro was only running as far as Hebburn. We got on the metro after the game and decided we fancied a pint. Googled pub near Pelaw, went there and then got back on the metro. Got kicked off at Hebburn so went for another pint before going to Shields (on the replacement buses) to watch a band in the Sanddancer.

Lambchops has been raging about this ever since. :lol:

If you want the full story then it was the weekend of the old firm. We watched the match with the Tyneside True Blues in Gateshead. The metro was only running as far as Hebburn. We got on the metro after the game and decided we fancied a pint. Googled pub near Pelaw, went there and then got back on the metro. Got kicked off at Hebburn so went for another pint before going to Shields (on the replacement buses) to watch a band in the Sanddancer.

Lambchops has been raging about this ever since. :lol:

At least tag me piss biscuit - sounds a great day that mind I bet you were in a great mood and enjoyed the ladies attention

Not at all and is that all you can come up with? f***ing hell man you live in your mams back room in your late 20s, you have no mates proven by you having to get internet mate ginger piss biscuit down from Blyth for a pub crawl round pelaw. You spend every last penny you have watching football in shithole stadia and travelling to see immaterial teams because you saw some fireworks on YouTube. You need a woman kidda

Keep believing that if it makes you feel better, must be terrible having no hair

Fuming @Lambchops :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back