Sunday club

Not at all. Sunday is just a fantastic day for a few pints. Along with Monday through to Saturday.

99% full of gadgies, nee birds to look at, boring bastards who you never see any other time, talking about non league football, going to Benidorm or stuff off thirty years ago. At least it is in the Blue Bell.

99% full of gadgies, nee birds to look at, boring bastards who you never see any other time, talking about non league football, going to Benidorm or stuff off thirty years ago. At least it is in the Blue Bell.

You'll probably only see a bit of fanny in a pub on a Sunday if there's food being served. Fuck that.

Woah there fella, I’m sat in the tepees (fuck nars if that’s the correct spelling) in Keel square, canny beer and scran. And I’m out with a lady ;)

Woah there fella, I’m sat in the tepees (fuck nars if that’s the correct spelling) in Keel square, canny beer and scran. And I’m out with a lady ;)

That’s acceptable. I’m on about the sadsacks who sit in the same seat in the same pub every week with the same people talking about the same shit.

Back