Summer 2022 Schedule

hudson88

Striker
England have announced their fixtures for next summer.

3 match test series against New Zealand in June.

All white ball cricket in July, 3 T20 and 3 ODIs against India, and then 3 T20s and 3 ODIs against South Africa (Durham hosting an ODI on Tuesday 19th July).

Summer then ends with 3 tests against South Africa.

Blast finals day is very early this year - 16th July at Edgbaston. No doubt leaving August for that other monstrosity of a tournament

England have announced their fixtures for next summer.

3 match test series against New Zealand in June.

All white ball cricket in July, 3 T20 and 3 ODIs against India, and then 3 T20s and 3 ODIs against South Africa (Durham hosting an ODI on Tuesday 19th July).

Summer then ends with 3 tests against South Africa.

Blast finals day is very early this year - 16th July at Edgbaston. No doubt leaving August for that other monstrosity of a tournament
And we will get beaten in both test series due to FTECBs concentration on making money from the hit and giggle stuff

Subject to ticket availability will be doing one of the T20 @ Old Trafford or the one dayer at Durham, the June test at Lords and the August test at Edgbaston

we would beat them with our first choice XI which we should have by then
I don’t think anything is a given anymore with regard to our squad. Going off the numbers we’ve lost over the course of this season and the reasons given, you simply can’t predict anything to do with our team anymore.

I don’t think anything is a given anymore with regard to our squad. Going off the numbers we’ve lost over the course of this season and the reasons given, you simply can’t predict anything to do with our team anymore.

not at all I agree

just my view

I don’t think we are as bad as people make out that’s all

Back