Suicide By Cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

American cops must just be terrified all the time.
Remember when them 2
Dickheads did that to lee rigby the female plod just shit them in the legs why can American 5-0 not do that?

American cops must just be terrified all the time.
Remember when them 2
Dickheads did that to lee rigby the female plod just shit them in the legs why can American 5-0 not do that?
One of the Lee Rigby killers was shot in the leg, hand and stomach.

IIRC it's a complete myth that firearms officers shoot for limbs. They just shoot to hit I think.

It/ they either had a cock, or didn't. There is no inbetween marra, no matter what 'they' claim
I sort of agree. But a human being shouldn't be described as an "it".

It/ they either had a cock, or didn't. There is no inbetween marra, no matter what 'they' claim

How many f***ing times does it need to be said to people on here who are simply unwilling to understand

BIOLOGICAL SEX AND GENDER ARE NOT THE SAME

And all sorts of prejudices have started crawling out from under rocks since then

It's just ignorance mate. I guess the fairly heterogenous white working class communities don't give much exposure to it

How many f***ing times does it need to be said to people on here who are simply unwilling to understand

BIOLOGICAL SEX AND GENDER ARE NOT THE SAME

It's just ignorance mate. I guess the fairly heterogenous white working class communities don't give much exposure to it
How?

One of the Lee Rigby killers was shot in the leg, hand and stomach.

IIRC it's a complete myth that firearms officers shoot for limbs. They just shoot to hit I think.

I sort of agree. But a human being shouldn't be described as an "it".

Shoot to hit the trigger finger mate, human rights compliant now

I'm happy that gender is a social construct but biology is biology.

Just because someone thinks they are a woman it doesn't mean they are, IMHO.

They are a man who thinks they are a woman.

I could think that I'm a dog but I haven't got a tail so I'm not a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back