Suicide By Cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the thing that sticks with me about all this is that people in this situation put themselves through hell struggling to get to a place where they feel comfortable.
So sod the ins/outs moral right and wrongness of it, if changing a f***ing pronoun is all I need to do to make someones life more bearable I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

I think the thing that sticks with me about all this is that people in this situation put themselves through hell struggling to get to a place where they feel comfortable.
So sod the ins/outs moral right and wrongness of it, if changing a f***ing pronoun is all I need to do to make someones life more bearable I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
I'd question if it's actually what they want though, I mean don't doubt there a people with identity issues but I'm yet to see any evidence the being transgender is a real thing other than something someone says and we all just agree to it.

People with schizophrenia have a different brain pattern to the rest of us and is a "natural" state but we don't suggest that the things they say are true.

I'd question if it's actually what they want though, I mean don't doubt there a people with identity issues but I'm yet to see any evidence the being transgender is a real thing other than something someone says and we all just agree to it.

People with schizophrenia have a different brain pattern to the rest of us and is a "natural" state but we don't suggest that the things they say are true.
I agree with you. I think it's a form of mental illness

Oh that is the kicker isn't it will it actually help them. I can't understand it but I don't feel that way.
Then again I can't understand anyone worshiping a God but they "know it their heart it's true".
Granted they don't run off and ask for major surgery but most of the big religions have sects that want to mess on with genitals come to think of it.

Unfortunately to answer it properly we need a bunch of twins who all want to be transgender and start testing.

If it is mental illness like anoreixa etc I assume in a good deal of cases they have to at least talk to a psychiatrist, so a look at those data, were they diagnosed with any metal illness or did they say perfectly sane just really want to do this?
Also I bloody hope they are doing follow ups and looking at those result too so over time I think it will be answered, possibly a lot of unneeded surgeries or a lot of people blazing a trail to enable happier a lives for an unlucky group of people, definately easier to feel happy in your own skin.
Start scanning brains is a great idea but I reckon we should get them all on file. We could end up with an MRI for madness, wonder what I will have when they look at me?

What the fuck are you talking about?

The communities of the North East are fairly white, working class and heterogenous. There's little variation. I used the lack of ethnic variation to highlight that fact.

I wish you'd stop promoting this fallacy that I have some kind of agenda against old people. You're talking out of your arse.

You're also talking out of your arse by saying I don't have a lot of time for the working class.

Engage your brain before your keyboard mate.
Nice wriggling but you're a snob mate. You should move south and join the the metropolitan mob who post on here. Looking look down there noses at what they left behind while "educating" us thick northerners. You'd fit right in with that lot.

Nice wriggling but you're a snob mate. You should move south and join the the metropolitan mob who post on here. Looking look down there noses at what they left behind while "educating" us thick northerners. You'd fit right in with that lot.

Nee idea what your problem is but you're dead wrong

You just want something to take offence at it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back