Suggested improvements to the SOL.

Sundered Land

Midfield
What improvements (realistic) cosmetically or otherwise would you like to be carried out on our beloved Stadium of Light, once we stabilise the financial side and start to re-invest again.
How about some more of that Archibald Leitch boarding right around the stadium? Or a permanent covered and heated fan zone area?
Or maybe better franchises offering alternative grub on the concourse etc.....heated seats for corporate?😂
Anyway, what’s your thoughts, be realistic....your wishes may come true.

What improvements (realistic) cosmetically or otherwise would you like to be carried out on our beloved Stadium of Light, once we stabilise the financial side and start to re-invest again.
How about some more of that Archibald Leitch boarding right around the stadium? Or a permanent covered and heated fan zone area?
Or maybe better franchises offering alternative grub on the concourse etc.....heated seats for corporate?😂
Make concourse wider by moving the bars outside, just remove the brickwork, build the bars in the hole. Put big tellys on the steelwork facing down the concourses, and away from the toilets. Improve revenue by taking control of pricing, compete with the likes of vesta tillys. £2.50 FOR A BOVRIL MAN, YOU CAN GET 5 FOR A PUND IN PUNDSTRETCHER.

Theres some suggestions for you to merge with

get rid of the north satnd upper for me, and bring the sol back to its former glories for me, I hate the north stand upper, atmosphere went shit after that was built

SD could not afford to repair a lift so no chance he will pay for any improvements for the SOL

Repair the two broken toilet cubicle doors and replace the ceiling tiles that are missing in the ladies toilet. Yes it's still outstanding!

Must be getting on for about three years now for one of the toilet doors. It only needs a new bolt on it.

I'd take out a couple of rows of seats, the two rows just down from the central walkway.
Then I'd extend the walkway and make proper disabled seating that isn't just a bloody sign on a wall.
I can't believe they didn't do this properly when the place was built. I'm stick of being squashed getting past or tripping over some
poor sod who has to use one.

I'd widen the under stand area as has been said.

I'd lower the catering prices as has been said

I'd put a better sound system in as has been said

... finally I'd think of a way t stop daft feckers walking through the turnstyles and stopping dead before stirking up a conversation together.
I had to push a guy out of the way on Tuesday night as I couldn't get out of the gates or the turnstyle .... bellends.

Back