Suggest a healthy snack that's diet friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
Anybody recommend something cheap and healthy that you can shovel into your face during marathon gaming sessions when the munchies come knocking?

It needs to be something you can eat without really using your hands much, so cereal and yoghurt etc are out.

I normally go for biscuits, as you can hoy one in your gob and nibble away without using your hands again, and they provide the necessary sugar boost to satisfy the cravings.

But obvioulsy eating half a packet of biscuits a night isn’t good.

Crab sticks, filling and full of watre with fish flavouring, that or grass, you never see a cow with glasses on.

Anybody recommend something cheap and healthy that you can shovel into your face during marathon gaming sessions when the munchies come knocking?

It needs to be something you can eat without really using your hands much, so cereal and yoghurt etc are out.

I normally go for biscuits, as you can hoy one in your gob and nibble away without using your hands again, and they provide the necessary sugar boost to satisfy the cravings.

But obvioulsy eating half a packet of biscuits a night isn’t good.

Try the small packets of bernie mathews tikka turkey bite things, very nice they are and turkey is good for you

Try the small packets of bernie mathews tikka turkey bite things, very nice they are and turkey is good for you

Nice. But not a substitute for half a hundredweight of broken choccy biscuits ;)

What's the best way to get out of the habit of eating volume without feeling hungry? What I mean is, how do you make yourself feel full for longer?

For example, last night I had a curry about 7pm. Sitting in front of the telly at midnight, i felt hungry so i had some crisps and about 12 bisucuits. I didn't feel full, but I knew that eating any more wouldn't leave any for the kids tonight. :lol:

Apart from a gastric band, how do you wean yourself onto smaller portions?

It depends on your diet; there is no such thing as a healthy food outside of the context of an entire diet. So, whatever fits into your diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back