Sucking the life out of the fanbase

After the past week of shitty cold and wet weather I wake up today to find bright sunshine coming through my window. I’m grateful for that as it has a direct effect on my physical and mental well being.
The results of a football match don’t really matter much to me. Maybe I’m not a true supporter but just an interested spectator.

Again, I'm not saying it's all great and people shouldn't ask questions. I've massive doubts about KLD and if he's genuinely going to take us forward. The ranting and raving on the way some do, just doesn't help anyone though. You've said that in a constructive and calm manner, absolutely fine with that and I agree. The decions they've made, the fact Beale is even here, shows more on them than him imo. It's the ripple effect of it all though and how everything and anything is jumped on and people bending over backwards to say how shit everything is.

Basically how it comes across tbh.

There's plenty to question mate, absolutely. It's the almost desperation from some to slag anything and everything off and tell us all how shit it is and the club are. After a while it gets tedious as fuck.
I agree with you mate.

Did I want Beale? Did I fuck. But hes here, and he isn’t the nasty devil man some want to portray.

The mag thing. Have I fuck forgotten that.

The way we went about the transfer window. Shite. But again, what can I do?

So aye. I just don’t see the point in hanging on to things out of our control and certainly not to the point of exacerbating them with ridiculous things.

I agree with you mate.

Did I want Beale? Did I fuck. But hes here, and he isn’t the nasty devil man some want to portray.

The mag thing. Have I fuck forgotten that.

The way we went about the transfer window. Shite. But again, what can I do?

So aye. I just don’t see the point in hanging on to things out of our control and certainly not to the point of exacerbating them with ridiculous things.
Hopefully now with RAWA group all these will be asked of them and won't be forgotten. The BCB stuff made me really angry and I'll struggle to support KLD after it. I also don't think he has genuine ambition for us either, so not his biggest fan to say the least. That doesn't mean I need to be constantly negative about everything. I watch Beale press conferences and he says and makes valid points. I don't want him here, but then you read "clueless" and the level of hate against him, its crazy and how does anyone think that's helping the team? End of the day he's going no where this season, so the constant negativity towards him, just let it go. The owner will have to answer for his short comings, rightly so. We don't need daily reminders of how poor that was. We all know.

Hopefully now with RAWA group all these will be asked of them and won't be forgotten. The BCB stuff made me really angry and I'll struggle to support KLD after it. I also don't think he has genuine ambition for us either, so not his biggest fan to say the least. That doesn't mean I need to be constantly negative about everything. I watch Beale press conferences and he says and makes valid points. I don't want him here, but then you read "clueless" and the level of hate against him, its crazy and how does anyone think that's helping the team? End of the day he's going no where this season, so the constant negativity towards him, just let it go. The owner will have to answer for his short comings, rightly so. We don't need daily reminders of how poor that was. We all know.
I'm in the same boat as you, Beale had been dealt a rubbish hand with not being able to bring in an assistant and not given real backing this window, but he spoke well before and after the game yesterday.

My issue is with those above him and unfortunately Beale is the one that will take the flack

I'm in the same boat as you, Beale had been dealt a rubbish hand with not being able to bring in an assistant and not given real backing this window, but he spoke well before and after the game yesterday.

My issue is with those above him and unfortunately Beale is the one that will take the flack
Said a few times mate, the fact he even got the job, tells us more about thise above him and him himself. Shows where the actual ambition is. Its perfectly fine to question that and be unhappy about that, but you'd think club was in relegation zone. I've read stuff saying rhus time next year we'll be league 1. Where's the evidence of this like? Current position and form says otherwise.

Over the years there's been so much life sucked out of us it's a wonder we're all not hired for the latest Zombie movie.

But like the living dead we keep ploughing ahead,

I have a great seat in the South Stand and am pleased there are none of the moaners that get on here around me.
I think I would be looking for a swap of places if they were.

so 'we all know things should be better' and 'questions need to be asked'

but we should also just 'crack on' . which is it?
..."we'll just plod along and see where it takes us" springs to mind from last week.
like what?

all i see is people criticising things at the club that deserve criticising . what has been jumped on?
People are reacting to situations the club, and the club only, brought onto themselves and us.

Last edited:
Said a few times mate, the fact he even got the job, tells us more about thise above him and him himself. Shows where the actual ambition is. Its perfectly fine to question that and be unhappy about that, but you'd think club was in relegation zone. I've read stuff saying rhus time next year we'll be league 1. Where's the evidence of this like? Current position and form says otherwise.
To be fair, the off the field mess has been going on for a very long time with little to no interest from the club, in much the same way the missing parts of the team have been masked by them generally over performing.

It also doesnt help when we get our Sporting Director coming out with daft comments like "plod on to the end of the season"

To be fair, the off the field mess has been going on for a very long time with little to no interest from the club, in much the same way the missing parts of the team have been masked by them generally over performing.

It also doesnt help when we get our Sporting Director coming out with daft comments like "plod on to the end of the season"
Aye they're either out of their depth financially, or its just sheer incompetence. Either of those are why I've big doubts over KLD.

Sadly, until football returns to something like it used to be, Sunderland fans, Wednesday fans, Blades, etc etc etc, are going to have this sort of angst.
I understand it, I'm like it myself, the "When is it our turn" sort of stuff.
whilever clubs are rewarded for f***ing up, which is simply what parachute payments are, whilever there are chairmen, like ours who bought the club and thought it was a train set, it will all simply continue.
Unless as the Blades have done, you fight your way up against all these odds, then relax and don't invest the money in the club, it all continues.
State owned clubs FFS!..How does anyone compete with that, money no object??...Go to any auction and compete with someone who not only buys what he wants, but can also buy what you want just to stop you buying it...Thats where we are...Its not sport is it?

The result is good on the surface but hide a few poor decisions and boro were there for the taking.
The result was ok the performance was mediocre except for clarke ..boro were not very good but we were worse...... their supporters were gash though ...we need to improve in midfield and up front or our inconsistancy and poor management will not see us making the playoffs... our strikers must have the their shirts made of the same material as potters cloak of invisibility as nee bugger eas passing to them for most of the game ..

We managed to get a draw yesterday after a refereeing error in giving them a free kick when it was blatantly our free kick. Jobe and Burstow were practically invisible (it was like playing with 9 men imo) so overall we did well to get out of the game with a point. Remember Middlesbrough got to the play offs last season and got to the Carabao semi finals this year so they are no mugs. I thought Hjelde looked like he is going to be a great asset as well. I think we need to remember where we were 2 years ago

Back