Sucking the life out of the fanbase

I agree, and Huggins himself is a massive miss attacking wise, he was like a 2nd winger at times with his dribbling ability and pace.

There's definitely some mitigation but I think we need to see some good attacking performances from a Beale team to properly believe in him. Results have been mostly fine, not the disaster some would have you believe.

I agree with all that. Also Cirkin isn't exactly shy in getting forward he's also a big miss.I'm looking forward to the Plymouth game.

Enjoyed the first half yesterday and the last 15.

Beale’s started to make us more balanced and let’s be honest, if you’re going to call our shot lucky, you’d have to call their free kick likewise, moreso in fact.

We were away to a club that treats us as their biggest game of the season and came away with a well earned point. Don’t see why we need to whip the coach for that.

Beale’s started to make us more balanced and let’s be honest, if you’re going to call our shot lucky, you’d have to call their free kick likewise, moreso in fact.

We were away to a club that treats us as their biggest game of the season and came away with a well earned point. Don’t see why we need to whip the coach for that.
The whingers will blame Beale for Ba missing an easy chance. Give the bloke a chance because some of the football under Mowbray wasn’t setting the league on fire

Honestly, the biggest thing sucking the life out of fans, is some of our own fans atm. Aye its not great and no one wanted Beale, but he's here and not going anywhere, so crack on. This constant negativity and criticism of anything and everything isn't helping at all. We all know things should be better and questions need to be asked of the hierarchy, but it's every little thing constantly.

so 'we all know things should be better' and 'questions need to be asked'

but we should also just 'crack on' . which is it?

I though first 30 mins there was definite improvement in our play. We were quicker to get it forward and pressed very well
Shame the arse dropped out of it after half time, looked to me as if Beale had pulled us back a few yards as he was concerned about the midfield getting played through
Boro are good at home and more often than not we lose there

i haven't seen anyone whipping the coach for getting a point yesterday

i have been people quite rightfully point out that we didn't play very well, and were awful for long periods

i haven't seen anyone whipping the coach for getting a point yesterday

i have been people quite rightfully point out that we didn't play very well, and were awful for long periods
I think we were the better side for a longer period than we weren’t.

Birmingham will be interesting, it will show where we are, and how much Mowbray has done there. Not looking forward to it in all honesty.

There needs to be middle ground, not all 1 way or nowt. The levels of negativity aren't helping anyone and its tedious to just read constant moaning.

you must see something different from me, cos no matter how bad the club is ran, the stupid decisions, the incompetence... i see the vast majority of fans willing to simply shrug their shoulders and go along with it

the club have made some awful decisions over the past 6 months, the fans are entitled to point them out, in the hope they don't get repeated

you must see something different from me, cos no matter how bad the club is ran, the stupid decisions, the incompetence... i see the vast majority of fans willing to simply shrug their shoulders and go along with it

the club have made some awful decisions over the past 6 months, the fans are entitled to point them out, in the hope they don't get repeated
Pointing them out isn't what I'm on about man 😂😂 of course they should be. I'm on about the constant moaning about everything. They've made horrendous decisions and I've huge doubts over KLD, but I'm not going to be constantly saying every little aspect is shit, Beale is shit because we haven't won yesterday, everything is so horrendous its sucked the life out of me. We are now where we were before Mowbray left, no better or worse. Could we be better, absolutely of course, is this as horrendous as some make out, no its not. The amount of shit you read, its like some just love to hate the club. It's tedious and a bit pathetic after a while.

Honestly, the biggest thing sucking the life out of fans, is some of our own fans atm. Aye its not great and no one wanted Beale, but he's here and not going anywhere, so crack on. This constant negativity and criticism of anything and everything isn't helping at all. We all know things should be better and questions need to be asked of the hierarchy, but it's every little thing constantly.
I dunno, I'd say you'd get more done if the fans had any bite to them. Facts are we have great supporters but they are undoubtedly lap dogs who the owners know they can take the piss out off and nothing will be done.

Been like that for the last 50 years and has encouraged mostly 50 years of utter shite.

That RAWA meeting basically saw them say we'll do nowt and in a month's time it'll all be forgotten and that is completely true (but after a fortnight instead).

I'd say it's actually encouraging people are actually getting pissed off a bit for once cause we've been toothless in the past and it's done nowt but serve constant shit up for us.

I dunno, I'd say you'd get more done if the fans had any bite to them. Facts are we have great supporters but they are undoubtedly lap dogs who the owners know they can take the piss out off and nothing will be done.

Been like that for the last 50 years and has encouraged mostly 50 years of utter shite.

That RAWA meeting basically saw them say we'll do nowt and in a month's time it'll all be forgotten and that is completely true (but after a fortnight instead).

I'd say it's actually encouraging people are actually getting pissed off a bit for once cause we've been toothless in the past and it's done nowt but serve constant shit up for us.
Again, I'm not saying it's all great and people shouldn't ask questions. I've massive doubts about KLD and if he's genuinely going to take us forward. The ranting and raving on the way some do, just doesn't help anyone though. You've said that in a constructive and calm manner, absolutely fine with that and I agree. The decions they've made, the fact Beale is even here, shows more on them than him imo. It's the ripple effect of it all though and how everything and anything is jumped on and people bending over backwards to say how shit everything is.
OP still pissed off about the falling out with the club over the flags etc
Basically how it comes across tbh.
I don’t want to slag anyone off. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions. Just I find actively looking for faults is weird.
There's plenty to question mate, absolutely. It's the almost desperation from some to slag anything and everything off and tell us all how shit it is and the club are. After a while it gets tedious as fuck.

Last edited:

Back