Sucking the life out of the fanbase

Surely worth mentioning their goal was handed to them by a referee error?
And yet another unlucky deflection. We've had about 10 of them this season that have led directly to an opposition goal.

Only the Clarke goal at Rotherham falling in our favour. It's bizarre.
We managed to get a draw yesterday after a refereeing error in giving them a free kick when it was blatantly our free kick. Jobe and Burstow were practically invisible (it was like playing with 9 men imo) so overall we did well to get out of the game with a point. Remember Middlesbrough got to the play offs last season and got to the Carabao semi finals this year so they are no mugs. I thought Hjelde looked like he is going to be a great asset as well. I think we need to remember where we were 2 years ago
Jobe was involved in both of our best chances first half. He rode a challenge and played it wide to Clarke. Admittedly he had a lot to do before he forced the keeper into a save.

Jobe then did well to find space in the box before again giving it to Clarke who passed to the unmarked Ba.

Last edited:
He was correct about us needing to do something just before they scored tho.

It's a doddle making decisions in the commentary box. We were under the cosh territorially but they hadn't scored so it's a big choice to make as it's likely at some point they'd become frustrated and pour forward, offer us an opportunity on the counter, or simply just run out of ideas. Besides, given the stick Beale has taken he's probably a tad apprehensive about making big calls at the moment, maybe he needs time to get his feet under the table.

It's definitely been a slow slow grinding down for me. I wouldn't say I am at the end of my tether with kld and Speakman but I can definitely see why fellow supporters are dejected.

It's a doddle making decisions in the commentary box. We were under the cosh territorially but they hadn't scored so it's a big choice to make as it's likely at some point they'd become frustrated and pour forward, offer us an opportunity on the counter, or simply just run out of ideas. Besides, given the stick Beale has taken he's probably a tad apprehensive about making big calls at the moment, maybe he needs time to get his feet under the table.
Might be an element of truth in the last bit you say but the only thing is it's his choice to play Burstow who is clearly not as good as rusyn and to keep playing jobe, I think if Burstow wasn't playing people would have had more sympathy with him waiting longer before making them.

Might be an element of truth in the last bit you say but the only thing is it's his choice to play Burstow who is clearly not as good as rusyn and to keep playing jobe, I think if Burstow wasn't playing people would have had more sympathy with him waiting longer before making them.
I've been vocal about dropping the lad, but now with Pritch gone especially, I think there's a good chance we'd quickly realise that we're a better side with Jobe. I'm not sure who comes in for him if he's dropped. Be interesting to see what Styles is like when fit

TBF I don't understand why Burstow has generally been first choice by Beale or Mowbray. Perhaps Rusyn needed time to settle or wasn't deemed fit enough, or maybe he just hasn't been viewed as the type of player to fulfil the role of centre forward.

I've been vocal about dropping the lad, but now with Pritch gone especially, I think there's a good chance we'd quickly realise that we're a better side with Jobe. I'm not sure who comes in for him if he's dropped. Be interesting to see what Styles is like when fit
Styles is most likely do you think they might play Roberts and move ba inside mind Bellingham hasn't been as far forward under beale.
TBF I don't understand why Burstow has generally been first choice by Beale or Mowbray. Perhaps Rusyn needed time to settle or wasn't deemed fit enough, or maybe he just hasn't been viewed as the type of player to fulfil the role of centre forward.
Has hemir had a small injury because he did OK against Hull was hoping he would get more minutes

Last edited:
Styles is most likely do you think they might play Roberts and move ba inside mind Bellingham hasn't been as far forward under beale.

Has hemir had a small injury because he did OK against Hull was hoping he would get more minutes

Aye. It was mentioned the other day. He's carrying a slight problem so they've been careful with him. I'd play him before Burstow anarl. In fact I'd play Jobe up top ahead of him.

I'm not sure I'd play either in midfield.
I meant 4-2-3-1 one on right one behind striker you can drop jobe to do that
Aye. It was mentioned the other day. He's carrying a slight problem so they've been careful with him. I'd play him before Burstow anarl. In fact I'd play Jobe up top ahead of him.
I would he really shouldn't be playing ahead of any of the others but he will

Last edited:
Honestly, the biggest thing sucking the life out of fans, is some of our own fans atm. Aye it’s not great and no one wanted Beale, but he's here and not going anywhere, so crack on. This constant negativity and criticism of anything and everything isn't helping at all. We all know things should be better and questions need to be asked of the hierarchy, but it's every little thing constantly.
💯%

Looks like some will want TM to put one over on Beale at Birmingham to prove a point
Who’s said that like?
Rusyn family was not with him, they are now so he’s probably much happier.

Last edited:
I meant 4-2-3-1 one on right one behind striker you can drop jobe to do that
I don't like it. It's too lightweight. If Neil and Ekwah were stronger defensively and more disciplined fair enough, but I don't think they are. Jobe needs a rocket up his arse at times but he will drop and put the odd foot in, and he offers some aerial presence too.

Back