Submarine Murder

The murderer has pleaded guilty to trying to flee and threaten eight people in the process. Also admitted he began to plan his escape the very day he was prisoned for Wall's murder.

On top of his life sentence he has now been given one year and nine months extra in prison.

The murderer has pleaded guilty to trying to flee and threaten eight people in the process. Also admitted he began to plan his escape the very day he was prisoned for Wall's murder.

On top of his life sentence he has now been given one year and nine months extra in prison.
Great news.

Would you recommend? Thought the investigation was a really good series, but done without even mentioning his name. Is this a bit different in approach??

It is pretty much the exact opposite of the telly series. This one was made by a documentary film maker who was there in the build-up to his scheduled rocket launch and filmed him in the months leading up to that. She was there when the whole submarine case exploded and that was when the interviews with him paused, of course.

She also interviewed people working there and some of his longtime friends and filmed their reaction to what happened as it all unfolded and it dawned on them all what he had done. He features a lot in this but it is real footage meant for her documentary. I recommend watching it but some of the things he comes up with are unsettling to say the least, knowing what happened next. It also features real news footage.

Her footage with him was used in the court case and helped the police get the conviction.

‘The Investigation’
is a documentary about how they got the crucial evidence against Madsen. Was very good watch and shows the brilliance of the cadaver dogs used in the underwater search definitely worth a watch even tho it’s subtitles think it is on HBO

He was in court again today. Had sued the state for limiting his access to visits, phone calls and letters saying it was against his human rights.

He lost the case.

He really is an attention seeking piece of shite.

I know that everyone deserves legal representation but it really is piss boiling to hear scum like that have publically provided lawyers demanding their rights after what they did. I’m sure Breivik is also in court repeatedly demanding better conditions in his comfy cell when he should be in a hole somewhere.

Back