Submarine Murder

Lil' up-date.

Her boyfriend and her parents have asked for 150,000 kroner each in compensation. The court ordered Madsen to pay out 120,000 to her boyfriend but nothing to her parents.
Wow, I guess at least the boyfriend got a payout but tbh, her parents were her next of kin so the cash should've gone to them first and foremost. Was Madsen a rich bloke ?

It is in no way the boyfriends fault like, she was a reporter, they do all sorts of mad assignments.

I agree however she should have had a buddy alongside her. Still a very rare event fortunately but no chance would I let my missus or daughter go to a random blokes house/submarine alone assignment or not.

Peter Madsen tog psykolog som gidsel i fængslet

Life sentenced Peter Madsen today threatened himself through the gate in the Institution in Herstedvester by taking a female psychologist hostage under threat of a 'pistol-like object'.

The guards at the prison gate dared not do anything but shut out the killer because the prison guards judged that the hostage was in obvious danger of death.

Prison officers followed the refugee, but they had to withdraw when Peter Madsen threatened them.

It is still unclear whether the gun was real or a dummy.

Last edited:

Back