Streamers

dangermows

Striker
One to watch for the UK stick men as Sky and Amazon are backing threats to follow suit here, with mentions of up to 10 years in jail.

Last edited:

There's no need at all to get rid of the blackout. There's more than enough football on tele
Yes there is. People want to be able to watch their own club, regardless of how many other matches of no interest are being shown.

Its apparently in place to make sure people don't stay in watch a "big club" on tele instead of going to watch their local side, but it was introduced years ago before streaming was a thing. Now everyone can access a stream anyway, albeit illegally, so it isn't fit for purpose. They need to move with the times and find a way of quantifying how much the local clubs would lose out (not very much as far as I can tell) and agree to send a fair amount of the extra revenue down the pyramid.

Yes there is. People want to be able to watch their own club, regardless of how many other matches of no interest are being shown.

Its apparently in place to make sure people don't stay in watch a "big club" on tele instead of going to watch their local side, but it was introduced years ago before streaming was a thing. Now everyone can access a stream anyway, albeit illegally, so it isn't fit for purpose. They need to move with the times and find a way of quantifying how much the local clubs would lose out (not very much as far as I can tell) and agree to send a fair amount of the extra revenue down the pyramid.
Keep the blackout in place for the premier league, open viewing up for the rest of the leagues. Premier gets enough money as it is.

One to watch for the UK stick men as Sky and Amazon are backing threats to follow suit here, with mentions of up to 10 years in jail.

I can can see me in Holme house Prison

Surrounded by rapists murderers etc

What you in here for Gringo

Whatching sunderland v QPR draw 0-0 on hooky tv

They’d leave you alone if you told them that, obviously a sado masochist psycho.

Or sectioned 😂
They’d leave you alone if you told them that, obviously a sado masochist psycho.

@STUMPY @thamesvalleyman @gluepot

Don’t ladies Use firestick you mysogonist

Last edited:
What an absolute load of bollocks. Prisons are already too full. Also, watching BBC etc on a dodgy stick isn't illegal if you have a TV license. Reproducing the stream is, but watching it isn't, which is all the end user does. So, in short, they would need to literally catch you watching the match illegally, in person, to be able to arrest you for it, as finding you subscribed to a service means nowt, as you could only use it for free to air channels.

Back