Stranger Things

Just started the first season since people have been going on about it. On the second episode, not convinced yet, but hopefully it gets good soon. Doesn't help that when I'm not sure I'll enjoy something I end up f***ing about on my phone instead of paying attention

Just started the first season since people have been going on about it. On the second episode, not convinced yet, but hopefully it gets good soon. Doesn't help that when I'm not sure I'll enjoy something I end up f***ing about on my phone instead of paying attention

Stick with it mate it's class. Wanes a tiny bit in season 2 imo but season 3 is tv at its best.

Struggling to think of anything I've watched in recent years that's so tense / nostalgic / funny . Def think people my age will relate to it more than younger folks though.

It's basically my life as a kid without monsters, super powers and russians

Def think people my age will relate to it more than younger folks though.
i was talking about how i reckon it appeals to two key groups... adults today who were kids during the 80s and grew up with that culture, and kids of today who can identify with the characters on screen as if they are their peers... i doubt it would work to the older generations who were adults in the 80s...

Just finished it. Had some grit in my eye at times mind. Fantastic imo - best season yet.

I love when the disparate story lines come together. Cheesy I knar but just the right amount.

Goes without saying that the aesthetic and soundtrack are excellent too

i was talking about how i reckon it appeals to two key groups... adults today who were kids during the 80s and grew up with that culture, and kids of today who can identify with the characters on screen as if they are their peers... i doubt it would work to the older generations who were adults in the 80s...

my daughter early teens loves it, as do most of her friends

Just watching the second series and what the actual fuck is that episode with Eleven and the punks? What on earth were they thinking?

Just finished it. Had some grit in my eye at times mind. Fantastic imo - best season yet.

I love when the disparate story lines come together. Cheesy I knar but just the right amount.

Goes without saying that the aesthetic and soundtrack are excellent too

i love how it looks, the cinematography is amazing. so is the sound design.

On episode 9 of series 2 and thoroughly enjoying it. I’m a child of the 80’s so appreciate lots of the references. Love the cinematography too. Yes, it’s cheesy, but love it from a nostalgic point of view.

Back