Straight back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackburn supporter here in peace....
Having just spent a season watching my team eventualy get over the line and get out of the awful Leauge 1.
You are now the big fish in this leauge ,every teams cup final ,its going to be tough for your players as well as for your supporters,crap grounds with awful pitches and not to mention the incompetent unfit referees ..Sunderland are to big for leauge 1 and i hope you soon get out ,fans need to give the players time to aclimatize to the division ,you will no doubt have the best squad(on paper) but teams in this division work hard which we noticed early on ,no fancy dans just sheer hard work ...anyway enjoy the away days as no doubt you will sell all your away ticket allocations, some grounds like Fleetwood, Bristol,Oxford etc only allocate around 1000, most have covered terracing apart from Gillingham ,now theres a ground for you to look forward to..Now is the time for Sunderland to re group and get yourself out of Leauge 1 at the first attempt ,im confident you will and i am putting £50 on you walking the leauge and winning the title...

Canny away day Blackburn, always enjoyed it. Good luck next season mate.

I think it all depends on the budget.

Let’s be honest any of the players that we know are good enough for League one won’t be here.

The ones that stay have question marks over them in terms of how much success will they have in league one?

For me it’s about signing 11 proven league one players.

Let’s be honest any of the players that we know are good enough for League one won’t be here.

The ones that stay have question marks over them in terms of how much success will they have in league one?

James Vaughan? 26 goals in league one before he came to Safc.

Blackburn supporter here in peace....
Having just spent a season watching my team eventualy get over the line and get out of the awful Leauge 1.
You are now the big fish in this leauge ,every teams cup final ,its going to be tough for your players as well as for your supporters,crap grounds with awful pitches and not to mention the incompetent unfit referees ..Sunderland are to big for leauge 1 and i hope you soon get out ,fans need to give the players time to aclimatize to the division ,you will no doubt have the best squad(on paper) but teams in this division work hard which we noticed early on ,no fancy dans just sheer hard work ...anyway enjoy the away days as no doubt you will sell all your away ticket allocations, some grounds like Fleetwood, Bristol,Oxford etc only allocate around 1000, most have covered terracing apart from Gillingham ,now theres a ground for you to look forward to..Now is the time for Sunderland to re group and get yourself out of Leauge 1 at the first attempt ,im confident you will and i am putting £50 on you walking the leauge and winning the title...

Haway the Blackburn.

Sorry guys didn't mean to insult the Mackem grammar police ....I must also apologise for my good looks ,it's a cross I have had to bear for a number of years ,it's filled a good number of prams though. My parents always told me that I was good looking until I realised they were referring to my own planet ,anyway beauty is skin deep and if that means I am inside out then so be it.
My post was a genuine one and I hope all you genuine loyal Sunderland supporters(team) get back to the Championship soon.

Were did you dig that up from..Great to see.
We used to go to Wigan , i still have a thing for Northern soul...Thanks for posting
I started in 1981 mate and used to go to Morcombe Stafford Notts Darlington Tiffinanys (gravy land) 100 club london. And Tonys

New owners new rules though so we could keep our better players. This is a new era. And as far as proven league 1 players that isn't going to serve us well when we are back up. We should be looking to fill the side with young players with the potential to grow into premier league ones like Southampton did with Fonte, Schneiderlin and Llana. Fwiw I do believe that McNair could be just that a decent long serving player still in and around the side in the top half of the prem. Watmore could prove to be a massive surprise also if he has managed to retain his attributes after the horrible injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back