Straight back up

den9112

Reserve Squad
Blackburn supporter here in peace....
Having just spent a season watching my team eventualy get over the line and get out of the awful Leauge 1.
You are now the big fish in this leauge ,every teams cup final ,its going to be tough for your players as well as for your supporters,crap grounds with awful pitches and not to mention the incompetent unfit referees ..Sunderland are to big for leauge 1 and i hope you soon get out ,fans need to give the players time to aclimatize to the division ,you will no doubt have the best squad(on paper) but teams in this division work hard which we noticed early on ,no fancy dans just sheer hard work ...anyway enjoy the away days as no doubt you will sell all your away ticket allocations, some grounds like Fleetwood, Bristol,Oxford etc only allocate around 1000, most have covered terracing apart from Gillingham ,now theres a ground for you to look forward to..Now is the time for Sunderland to re group and get yourself out of Leauge 1 at the first attempt ,im confident you will and i am putting £50 on you walking the leauge and winning the title...

Having just spent a season watching my team eventualy get over the line and get out of the awful Leauge 1.
You are now the big fish in this leauge ,every teams cup final ,its going to be tough for your players as well as for your supporters,crap grounds with awful pitches and not to mention the incompetent unfit referees ..Sunderland are to big for leauge 1 and i hope you soon get out ,fans need to give the players time to aclimatize to the division ,you will no doubt have the best squad(on paper) but teams in this division work hard which we noticed early on ,no fancy dans just sheer hard work ...anyway enjoy the away days as no doubt you will sell all your away ticket allocations, some grounds like Fleetwood, Bristol,Oxford etc only allocate around 1000, most have covered terracing apart from Gillingham ,now theres a ground for you to look forward to..Now is the time for Sunderland to re group and get yourself out of Leauge 1 at the first attempt ,im confident you will and i am putting £50 on you walking the leauge and winning the title...
Money to burn

Is your nickname "Comma ?"

I need to know. Is that you in the avatar?

He reminds me of the new Barnaby on midsomer murders.

Also a photofit from crimewatch in 1994, wanted for the unsolved mystery of cheese pilfering in Eccles

Back