Stormzy vid featuring David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never actually said your post was racist just that it could be perceived as such. If you think I'm reading the guardian and going to cereal cafes youre getting me confused with hipster bellends. I'm not outraged at all, just trying to educate racist morons.

So hang on, you didn't say it was racist but then state that you're "educating racist morons", if you're not saying it's racist who exactly are you educating? Then you go on to say "if it looks like a duck" etc. So basically you are calling him racist which is a pretty serious accusation and is, as far as I can see, baseless. He thinks a bloke looks like a carjacker, the fact he's black is incidental. Are we allowed to say that a white bloke looks like a carjacker? Just it seems like you'll jump on anyone saying it about a black man, would you equally jump on someone saying it about a white bloke or are you just wanting to look right on, on a message board?

So hang on, you didn't say it was racist but then state that you're "educating racist morons", if you're not saying it's racist who exactly are you educating? Then you go on to say "if it looks like a duck" etc. So basically you are calling him racist which is a pretty serious accusation and is, as far as I can see, baseless. He thinks a bloke looks like a carjacker, the fact he's black is incidental. Are we allowed to say that a white bloke looks like a carjacker? Just it seems like you'll jump on anyone saying it about a black man, would you equally jump on someone saying it about a white bloke or are you just wanting to look right on, on a message board?
I think you and @dangermows might have missed the post saying "they're jungle dwellers" "Not as evolved" which @Mrjardine liked. I've love to hear all about how that isn't racist.

I think you and @dangermows might have missed the post saying "they're jungle dwellers" "Not as evolved" which @Mrjardine liked. I've love to hear all about how that isn't racist.
That poster didn't say they weren't as evolved at all, that's a blatant lie. His comment from what I Interpreted was based on the way they were jumping about on the streets the way you'd expect to see people behaving in the jungle. Obviously black people and jungles have their own connotations and I understand how that can be seen as offensive/racist but I'd like to think he'd have made that remark whatever colour they were due to the way they were behaving in the video as oppose to their colour. You'd have to ask that poster if that was case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back