Stormzy vid featuring David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. The guys actually very intellectual, was a straight A student in school. He also is devote to religion and basically is all an act.
He's f***ing awful man, him and his drug dealing mate Anthony Joshua. Pair of shithouses.

He's f***ing awful man, him and his drug dealing mate Anthony Joshua. Pair of shithouses.
You obviously have some serious issues surrounding race, you can dress it up however you like but you've made a post that can be seen as racist and you also liked an extremely racist post which has now been deleted.

You obviously have some serious issues surrounding race, you can dress it up however you like but you've made a post that can be seen as racist and you also liked an extremely racist post which has now been deleted.
I have no issue at all. It's fannies like you who see any insult directed at someone who isn't white to be racist. If that had been some little c@nt like that Dappy in the same sort of scenario I'd have said exactly the same and he's not black.
The post that was deleted I didn't interpret as racist and the way they were jumping about I could see his point, again I'd have 'liked' that if the lads in video were white. People like you make me sick to be honest brandishing the race card at every opportunity. Have a look at yourself kid!

I have no issue at all. It's fannies like you who see any insult directed at someone who isn't white to be racist. If that had been some little c@nt like that Dappy in the same sort of scenario I'd have said exactly the same and he's not black.
The post that was deleted I didn't interpret as racist and the way they were jumping about I could see his point, again I'd have 'liked' that if the lads in video were white. People like you make me sick to be honest brandishing the race card at every opportunity. Have a look at yourself kid!
Im perfectly entitled to call out a racist when I see one. You're either unbelievably stupid and ignorant to some of the most prevelant racial stereotypes or you're aware of them and making racist comments. "If he was white I would have said the same" is just conjecture and means fuck all to me. The fact is you made on comment which appears to imply Stomrzy looks like a carjacker, what in your opinion makes him look like a carjacker? You agreed with another comment implying that the group of lads are somehow less evolved, that's like f***ing eugenics and is seriously fucked up.

Im perfectly entitled to call out a racist when I see one. You're either unbelievably stupid and ignorant to some of the most prevelant racial stereotypes or you're aware of them and making racist comments. "If he was white I would have said the same" is just conjecture and means fuck all to me. The fact is you made on comment which appears to imply Stomrzy looks like a carjacker, what in your opinion makes him look like a carjacker? You agreed with another comment implying that the group of lads are somehow less evolved, that's like f***ing eugenics and is seriously fucked up.
well you've called wrong and have shown yourself to be a complete fanny in the process. Are you insinuating those who 'liked' my post (as they saw it for what it is I assume) are racist as well? I don't give a fuck if what I say means anything to you, who made you judge, jury and executioner on here?
You are a typical limp, wet f***ing lefty who I really can't be chewed on with. Get yourself along to your nearest cereal cafe with your guardian and get all outraged with the rest of the tree huggers. Bellend!

well you've called wrong and have shown yourself to be a complete fanny in the process. Are you insinuating those who 'liked' my post (as they saw it for what it is I assume) are racist as well? I don't give a fuck if what I say means anything to you, who made you judge, jury and executioner on here?
You are a typical limp, wet f***ing lefty who I really can't be chewed on with. Get yourself along to your nearest cereal cafe with your guardian and get all outraged with the rest of the tree huggers. Bellend!
I never actually said your post was racist just that it could be perceived as such. If you think I'm reading the guardian and going to cereal cafes youre getting me confused with hipster bellends. I'm not outraged at all, just trying to educate racist morons.

HOUSE!

I never actually said your post was racist just that it could be perceived as such. If you think I'm reading the guardian and going to cereal cafes youre getting me confused with hipster bellends. I'm not outraged at all, just trying to educate racist morons.
I don't give a fuck what it could be 'perceived' as, I'm telling you it wasn't. Youre the one waving the race card about in my direction despite the fact I haven't made one racist comment. If you have a shred of dignity you'll apologise for getting wrong end of stick and move on but I won't be holding my breath.

I don't give a fuck what it could be 'perceived' as, I'm telling you it wasn't. Youre the one waving the race card about in my direction despite the fact I haven't made one racist comment. If you have a shred of dignity you'll apologise for getting wrong end of stick and move on but I won't be holding my breath.
I'm not going to apologise, in my opinion your actions on this thread (your post combined with the now deleted one you liked) implies that our views don't match up.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it's probably a duck.

I'm not going to apologise, in my opinion your actions on this thread (your post combined with the now deleted one you liked) implies that our views don't match up.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck it's probably a duck.
Our views may not match up but that doesn't make me a racist. You're wrong and are making accusations based on 'perceptions'. I repeat not one remark I've made on this thread has been racist, literally not one yet here you are jumping on your high horse only to fall off it.

What did he say that was racist? Shocking if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back