Stokes and Hales charged by ECB

Oh ffs man

complete and utter morons are the ECB :lol::lol::evil:

its f***ing over!

A ridiculous organisation ran by out of touch white posh men

Daft auld posh gits
Not guilty by trial by his own peers you dumb ,daft dim witted buffoons
Very hypocritical to let him play the test matches for your own benefit and then charge the lad on a trumped up charge when it’s over

It should be no big deal, they obviously done wrong and brought the game into disrepute, not sure how anyone can argue otherwise.

Just accept the punishment which has to happen to set the right example and send out the correct message.

However hope the punishment is not too harsh, and the whole thing can just be forgotten about and back to the cricket.

Well they couldn't dock us points so have to find another way to annoy us at the end of a season.

Or come on!! this has zero to do with Durham and you know that?

It should be no big deal, they obviously done wrong and brought the game into disrepute, not sure how anyone can argue otherwise.

Just accept the punishment which has to happen to set the right example and send out the correct message.

However hope the punishment is not too harsh, and the whole thing can just be forgotten about and back to the cricket.

Or come on!! this has zero to do with Durham and you know that?
Agreed, I don't think Stokes will miss much, if any, more cricket than he already has. Hales might be in more danger of a suspension and both of them will be hit in the pocket.

3 months to do it is a joke but I'm surprised people are complaining about it happening. It was always going to and had to be after the criminal case.

Agreed, I don't think Stokes will miss much, if any, more cricket than he already has. Hales might be in more danger of a suspension and both of them will be hit in the pocket.

3 months to do it is a joke but I'm surprised people are complaining about it happening. It was always going to and had to be after the criminal case.
I just don't think it's just.

I also think they've already been punished enough.

I also think these kind of 'bringing disrepute' things are subjective and can mean whatever the authorities want it to mean.

Stokes has been suspended, he's lost lots of game time, he's been through the courts and it's cost him a lot of money.

What they should do is have a quick meeting, decide to call a halt to all this nonsense, release a naughty boy statement and say the suspensions were enough and let's all get on with cricket.

No doubt they'll grandstand a bit and force a statement for the benefit of the press.

If everything that Stokes has gone through already isn't a warning to any other cricketer then I don't know what will be.

So Stokes misses the Ashes and misses matches over the summer before being cleared of all charges from something which occurred almost a year earlier- and then 4-6 weeks after his trial he’s charged by the ECB?

I just don't think it's just.

I also think they've already been punished enough.

I also think these kind of 'bringing disrepute' things are subjective and can mean whatever the authorities want it to mean.

Stokes has been suspended, he's lost lots of game time, he's been through the courts and it's cost him a lot of money.

What they should do is have a quick meeting, decide to call a halt to all this nonsense, release a naughty boy statement and say the suspensions were enough and let's all get on with cricket.

No doubt they'll grandstand a bit and force a statement for the benefit of the press.

If everything that Stokes has gone through already isn't a warning to any other cricketer then I don't know what will be.
The ECB have to have a separate process and I don't think they will grandstand or make him miss any more games.

So Stokes misses the Ashes and misses matches over the summer before being cleared of all charges from something which occurred almost a year earlier- and then 4-6 weeks after his trial he’s charged by the ECB?
They couldn't do anything before the trial took place for fear of prejudicing the case, they had their hands tied on that timing. 3 months from now is a joke.

The ECB have to have a separate process and I don't think they will grandstand or make him miss any more games.

They couldn't do anything before the trial took place for fear of prejudicing the case, they had their hands tied on that timing. 3 months from now is a joke.
Yea. They've that to keep out of the way of Sri Lanka. Cynical.

If they have to do something, convene a board over a pint of beer, and decide that in light of the processes that have already occurred the best thing for everyone is no further action.

Back