Stoke fans

Only been to Stoke away once with a similar experience to many on here in terms to their edgy supporters and I was lucky not to take a kicking both before & after the match.

Saying that I was no angel myself back then either so no hard feelings with Stoke on that front.

What I don't like is when innocent people are bullied but unfortunately it did happen hopefully not so much now.

76-77, 0-0 my first away game and first game of the season, we had to get the train back to kidsgrove for a night out and to catch our bus. Hell on as we walked back to the station and I still remember stoke humming the death march as we went under a tunnel into the station. Once in they were listening to us buying tickets and then kicking off so one big lad just walked forward and said pay on the train fuck them and we all legged it onto the platform, very scary as a first away game.
Washington?

There's something so innately funny about a load of wannabe Stoke Hoolies "shouting" for a scrap at the "Deaf" Club that its had me chucking ever since I opened this thread.

Thick as whale spunk.

Back