Stoke fans

Don't talk shite man.
It’s fine to be proud of your home, I’ve not said that , just said it gets a bit pathetic on here people are always jibing other places as though they’re miles worse than Sunderland when in reality they’re very similar. Stoke isn’t exactly Jaywick it’s just a former industrial city which is now on the decline a bit like Sunderland , Boro etc

It’s fine to be proud of your home, I’ve not said that , just said it gets a bit pathetic on here people are always jibing other places as though they’re miles worse than Sunderland when in reality they’re very similar. Stoke isn’t exactly Jaywick it’s just a former industrial city which is now on the decline a bit like Sunderland , Boro etc
Again, stop talking shite. Boro? Hahaha, why bring them into it? As for Stoke, have you spent much time there? I bet if you're truthful that'll be a no. I don't like putting people on ignore as sometimes they have a point. YOU, however, I can't see that happening.

I'm not from Sunderland so can give a relatively unbiased view. Sunderland and even Boro are much nicer places than Stoke, which is one of the most disjointed hell holes I've ever been to. Sunderland and its coastline and Boro sitting above the North Yorks Moors both have a lot more to offer than Stoke.

Correct. At the old Victoria Ground. Night match. I had to walk back through it and never seen scenes like it in my life. The mags were run all over Stoke town centre and a large group of them got a hiding and a half at a small cemetery opposite St Peters church. I can remember the screams even now.

I was only in my young teens at the time and was a very scary experience.

The worst was Birmingham away in 91/92 though. My first ever away game. Look it up on YouTube. It nearly finished me off before I started. Very different crowd back then.
I was at that game. Was living down Stoke so my mag mates got me a ticket .

Was f***ing shitting it getting out the ground and back home.

Stokies had turned a mag mini bus over and were stood there waiting for them getting back to the bus ( which was going nowhere fast )

Back