Still Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've recently been watching all episodes on Netflix as I didn't get into it until about 3rd series. Up to series 6 at the mo. Admittedly the more recent ones aren't as good as the earlier ones so probably a good idea to finish it/them off. I'll probably cry if 1 or both die like :oops::lol:

I've recently been watching all episodes on Netflix as I didn't get into it until about 3rd series. Up to series 6 at the mo. Admittedly the more recent ones aren't as good as the earlier ones so probably a good idea to finish it/them off. I'll probably cry if 1 or both die like :oops::lol:

Aye I reckon they're all going the journey in the last one like, so its probably going to be something stupid that does them all like at the end of the Young Ones :lol: However it'll end with a nice cut scene of them reuniting with their wives I reckon

I reckon they'll all go on an outing somewhere never to return . The undertaker will be with them on a bus and they'll plummet off a cliff or something . He's got to be involved in the demise of them all somehow.

Aye I reckon they're all going the journey in the last one like, so its probably going to be something stupid that does them all like at the end of the Young Ones :lol: However it'll end with a nice cut scene of them reuniting with their wives I reckon
Aren’t they dead?

Av watched loads of this amazing show but I honestly don’t know how much av missed, av watched all the stuff on Netflix, unless it’s been updated since the end of last year?

Anyway I think the last one a watched was where he was garn up to heaven n’ that without giving too much away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back