Still Game

Currently working my way through Chewing the Fat (I’m not pure old like you lot) and it’s got me creasing. I’ve watched every episode of Still Game about a half a dozen times but can’t believe I’ve not watched this before. :lol:

Currently working my way through Chewing the Fat (I’m not pure old like you lot) and it’s got me creasing. I’ve watched every episode of Still Game about a half a dozen times but can’t believe I’ve not watched this before. :lol:

I can definitely smell shite.

Where you watching that? Usual sources or is it on Netflix or some such?

I love Still Game, but could never get into Chewin’ The Fat. I just though it was one of these sketch shows with the same catchphrases (which were essentially the punchlines) every week.

If you like that and have netflix watch burnistoun. It's class.

Canny episode last night, it’s hard to have a favourite character as they’re all acted really well.

That lad with the teeth doesn't fit for me, all the other characters are subtle and have developed, but he just seems to be a trying too hard character.
Every time navid opens his mouth it's hilarious.
The noises coming from that ugly women last night as well had me creased.

That lad with the teeth doesn't fit for me, all the other characters are subtle and have developed, but he just seems to be a trying too hard character.
Every time navid opens his mouth it's hilarious.
The noises coming from that ugly women last night as well had me creased.
Fair comment, oh and wadnt.

Back