Stewie Donald & Charles Methven, a thought!

Who would you have hired?
Personally I'd have went for Strendel all out.... as Donald said, it was the " Dortmund model" they wanted to adopt only a little over 12 months ago. Strendel to implement that would have been ideal. As its turned out I'd have tried for Hughton (out of a job and) Clough or dare I say Phillips. Phillips would be a gamble, yes but no more than Parkinson. His track record despite what the club try to spin is not good theres also three relegations in there. but there is a few manager of the month awards.

Personally I'd have went for Strendel all out.... as Donald said, it was the " Dortmund model" they wanted to adopt only a little over 12 months ago. Strendel to implement that would have been ideal. As its turned out I'd have tried for Hughton (out of a job and) Clough or dare I say Phillips. Phillips would be a gamble, yes but no more than Parkinson. His track record despite what the club try to spin is not good theres also three relegations in there. but there is a few manager of the month awards.

In think you are in a majority camp mate... I would have added Pearson to that list.
but the piss taking party is over!!!

So we thought!

As someone who’s had the jury out on them since day one and still very much have it out, maybe this is a reminder to those who thought they were the bees knees last season because they turned up at the Tavern for a couple of pints and said the right things in the press.

They should be judged on the performance of SAFC and nowt else, and at the moment it could go either way.

This is an ego trip for them. The same at Eastleigh. They make people think they are great and love the club with their "we are just like the supporters" approach that covers up their lack of football knowledge. They've fooled us into think they are successful and have done wonders at the club but really have done next to nothing. Just look at Donald at Eastleigh. He makes out he done wonders there but actually he was a failure.

This is an ego trip for them. The same at Eastleigh. They make people think they are great and love the club with their "we are just like the supporters" approach that covers up their lack of football knowledge. They've fooled us into think they are successful and have done wonders at the club but really have done next to nothing. Just look at Donald at Eastleigh. He makes out he done wonders there but actually he was a failure.
Not any more...

Abraham Lincoln about deception:

You can fool all the people some of the time
and some of the people all the time, but
you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The Honeymoon is well and truly over Stewie :oops:

Back