Stewart Donald masterstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

"When he should have"? :lol:

You mean, after hitting his target of reaching the playoffs and also getting us to a cup final in the process? :lol:

Give over man.

How did Ross do at the start of the season?

Because if you say he did brilliantly then why did donald make such a bad decision in sacking him?

And if you say he did poorly then why did Donald make such a bad decision in keeping him as long as he did?

How did Ross do at the start of the season?

Because if you say he did brilliantly then why did donald make such a bad decision in sacking him?

And if you say he did poorly then why did Donald make such a bad decision in keeping him as long as he did?

Easy to look at it with 20/20 hindsight, but the fact is that Ross did what he'd been brought in to do - get us to the playoffs in his first season. Sacking him after that without giving him a chance to see if he could improve on it would have been insane and very unfair on him.

After quarter of a season it was clear he wasn't improving on it and we got rid at exactly the right time IMO.
Imagine giving Stewart Donald ANY credit

Imagine not giving him ANY credit.

Easy to look at it with 20/20 hindsight, but the fact is that Ross did what he'd been brought in to do - get us to the playoffs in his first season. Sacking him after that without giving him a chance to see if he could improve on it would have been insane and very unfair on him.

After quarter of a season it was clear he wasn't improving on it and we got rid at exactly the right time IMO.

Imagine not giving him ANY credit.

you’re so f***ing boring man :lol: no way did you believe this!

you’re so f***ing boring man :lol: no way did you believe this!

I certainly wasn't on JR's back like many were by then, and I possibly would have given him a couple more matches than SD did, but I understood SD's reasoning for sacking him when he did.

Appointing Parkinson when 96% of (Twitter-based) fans flat out didn't want him.

Thank the stars SD knows what he's doing and doesn't listen to the opinions of internet gobshites.

Wish he'd stay, I do.

It certainly wasn't my choice but I said at the time that I was glad he was choosing himself as opposed to playing fan service.

If your poor opinion of him was based on the appointment, you should be reassessing, mine isn't based on that and think it is a bit mean spirited to call me a gobshite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back