Steven Fletcher has signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome steven fletcher, hope your a sunderland legend :-D

Poor lad, he has been waiting all summer for this move and now it's finally done its been completely overshadowed.

Needs a hatrick tomorrow to make us really notice he is here ;)

Dunno if on a wum, but you've been canny the last few days ;)

Sad that even when happy theirs people who still think am on a wind up but I assure you I mean what I say when I am very happy Fletcher has signed.

Good luck Fletch - did well for us - will do well for Sunderland too.

Logon or register to see this image

Just had this image off a Wolves-supporting marra :lol:

i wouldnt believe everything Moxey says, most sources reporting £11million cash up front, Moxey reporting £11 million rising to £17million with add ons, most media sources saying no add ons on the deal

That makes absolutely no bloody sense you poor rambling little sod.:lol:

off you can fuck, when all else fails just remember i have spoken to a female in the flesh, i have had intercourse with a female and i have seen a female naked, all by the age of 24.
when you reach that stage contact me again.
Until then fuck off you cringeworthy 36 year old virgin

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

Just had this image off a Wolves-supporting marra :lol:
Lets hope this is famous last words from wolverhampton. the problem is and one that wolves fans know well - you dont get much cheap nowadays, certainly not British international players.

12 goals in the PL for a side relegated tells you that the lad has potential to do well at SAFC.

i wish the lad well and hope he scores a bagful of goals for us - starting tomorrow.

John Gregory ex Villa manager just tweeted in response to the story about Fletcher deal undisclosed £2m would be £1.5m too much,,,, absolute wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back