Steven Fletcher has signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great signing. He is exactly the type of striker we've been missing, and while £12m is a little on the high side it's not too bad a punt for someone who has proved to be an effective forward in poor sides for 2 successive seasons.

Can't wait to see him play.

Great signing. He is exactly the type of striker we've been missing, and while £12m is a little on the high side it's not too bad a punt for someone who has proved to be an effective forward in poor sides for 2 successive seasons.

Can't wait to see him play.

totally agree

can he play 2morro then? might have been mentioned and i missed it

There more mags on the #safc going on about fletcher than there is sunderland fans. But there not obsessed or owt mind, also the fees ganning up by the minute a bit like that supposed season ticket waiting list. I f***ing hate mags like.:lol:

totally agree

can he play 2morro then? might have been mentioned and i missed it

Not sure, but it seems he has his medical yesterday so I don't think it's too much of a leap to conclude that his paperwork was complete before noon today.

Not sure, but it seems he has his medical yesterday so I don't think it's too much of a leap to conclude that his paperwork was complete before noon today.

Gerrin! He brings us a real prescence up front and hopefully a stack of goals. Exactly what we've been after. :cool:

To all those asking if he can play tomorrow. In the report on SAFC website it says he goes straight into the squad for tomorrows game.

Re: Fltch signed

Anyone heard anything on his squad number?

Well I'm glad he's here now, was concerned about the fee but I think he will do well for us. MONs got his man and I can't wait to see him in action, I hope he goes on to be very successful for us!

Welcome to Sunderland Fletch

This is an excellent signing. Fletcher is one of my favourite 'under the radar' frontmen.

I posted this on 12th February 2012.

I am a big fan of Fletcher, and have defended him against criticism on here before. I think he would add a lot to your team. One of the most underrated facets of his game is his technique, how he holds the ball up and brings others into play. He certainly isn't one dimensional - a criticism I've seen leveled at him.

He is a player who not only delivers goals, but an all round team performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back