Steve Davison - update

Who is more likely to have okayed the BCB mag fiasco?

1. A lifelong Sunderland fan who lives in the area.

OR

2. A relatively new owner from abroad who is fairly new to the role and stands to gain financially from selling tickets for £600 each?

They can bin Davison, and tbh he hasn't been great for us, but I'll never believe he was the one who chose to allow mag signs to basically mock our own.

OR

2. A relatively new owner from abroad who is fairly new to the role and stands to gain financially

from selling tickets for £600 each?

They can bin Davison, and tbh he hasn't been great for us, but I'll never believe he was the one who chose to allow mag signs to basically mock our own.
Right and wrong mate, I’ve been told for a long time that it was 100% Davison for the bcb.
The so37 display got flagged to KLD because Bruce got the shivers on kld’s behalf, which is bizarre cos Davison was happy with it.

Cant believe the potential sacking of davison will appease people. KLD owns the club ffs and knows exactly what goes on. The potential earnings out of it will have went through him no doubt about it. Davison will be paid off signing a NDA and the shit show will go on.

Generic statement followed by removal of Davison. Who could have predicted?

OR

2. A relatively new owner from abroad who is fairly new to the role and stands to gain financially from selling tickets for £600 each?

Given the range of views we’ve seen expressed on here over the last three months. I don’t think you can assume Davison’s attitude. We had people who weren’t that bothered at the time (or at least, not as bothered as they were with the shameful surrender on the pitch), people who are furious at the time, but appear to have calmed down, or at least put it in the past, and people who are still fuming and will probably never get over it. You can’t assume Davison would’ve been in the third group.

Back