Steve Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

This, flying at Christmas 6th I think, then he sold both Bent and Gyan and pissed the money away on shite.

I said it before. We started 2011 in 6th with Bent Gyan Welbeck Henderson Zenden and Steed. By the end of the year all of them had left the club, we were bottom 3 in danger of going down and Bruce was sacked.

Since then it was "Do everything to avoid relegation, sign lots of players quickly, sack managers and appoint them" rinse and repeat.

It's got to the stage now whereby we are 2nd bottom of the Championship, nee money and a hideously bad squad. Mismanagement and short-termism on a massive scale.

How not to run a football club. Winners - Sunderland AFC.

Last edited:
Bruce was the second best manager I’ve seen at sunderland.

Was made to sell Asamoah Gyan and then got loads of shit by not signing a replacement even though the window had shut, how do you replace that fucker?

7 years and people still blaming Bruce!
Blaming our shit fans for behaving like kids and hounding Bruce out, more accurately

Bruce was the second best manager I’ve seen at sunderland.

Was made to sell Asamoah Gyan and then got loads of shit by not signing a replacement even though the window had shut, how do you replace that fucker?

Blaming our shit fans for behaving like kids and hounding Bruce out, more accurately

I don’t remember that happening. I do remember him selling Henderson and getting shit for spunking it all on Wickham and Gardner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back