Steve Bruce on Talksport now

Talking to Jeff and Cas.

Wants back in. Refreshed, rejuvenated and ready for a new challenge.

In all honesty, he’d be perfect for us right now. Ideal for a promotion push or at the very least to steady the ship next season.

Do not abuse Steve on this thread please. Balanced football based opinions only!

Quite ironic when your lot were wishing cancer on him, eh?

My last memories of his reign are the whole stadium chanting “you sad geordie bàstard get out of our club”, so it’s probably a no for me :lol:
And look where that got us.....

Do we need 3 hands to count the succession of managers since, none of whom have got anywhere near Steve Bruce's position in the league table? We need 3 different leagues to measure the utter shitness.

Talking to Jeff and Cas.

Wants back in. Refreshed, rejuvenated and ready for a new challenge.

In all honesty, he’d be perfect for us right now. Ideal for a promotion push or at the very least to steady the ship next season.

Do not abuse Steve on this thread please. Balanced football based opinions only!
How the f*** can you ask for balanced opinions after posting that ?
I don’t care if you are on a e we ind up , an f***ing biting.
Keep that fat useless sod well away from our club.

And look where that got us.....

Do we need 3 hands to count the succession of managers since, none of whom have got anywhere near Steve Bruce's position in the league table? We need 3 different leagues to measure the utter shitness.
Steve Bruce was in charge when we had the most ambitious spell in our recent history, arguably since the 50s. We were signing proven class players in their prime like Gyan and Bent, took captains from other PL clubs in Cattermole and Turner, signed Marseille's captain in Cana, and had the likes of Zenden, Malbranque, Henderson on the books.

No SAFC manager has ever had it so good. He was f***ing shit, even admitted he didn't believe in tactics at one point.

Back