Steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye to bust out of a plateau as well.

I tend to think that it's no coincidence that some athletes and fighters are late bloomers- and are relatively unknown. They've had to keep quiet while they did something to get to the level.

I don't see the issue with denying being on gear in most cases. If you're parading around telling everybody you're natural, then say what you want - but otherwise it has absolutely fuck all to do with anybody else, even if you ask them.

In regards to the first part of NickLad's comment, most novice/intermediate trainees hit plateau's because they don't have a clue how to train. Sad to see people jump on gear for that reason when they could follow a decent training programme.

In regards to the first part of NickLad's comment, most novice/intermediate trainees hit plateau's because they don't have a clue how to train. Sad to see people jump on gear for that reason when they could follow a decent training programme.

or that they don't have the dedication like the rest of us to see it through the trial and error.

I'll be honest, once I hit about 35 I wouldn't mind giving it a go for a short cycle just to see what is possible out of curiosity. I would weigh everything up before I actually made the choice but it would only be out of pure interest before going back natural.

Everyone to their own, but ive trained nearly 20 yr and never touched them although the temptation has always been huge due to training partners over the years hammering them,literally at times.

Like someone mentioned earlier ive got my strength through hard graft and if people were benching more than me the chances are they taking something as in my prime I regularly
Benched 3 plates each side
Shoulder pressed upto 90lb dumbells
And squatted 3 plates each side so for never touching gear I certainly got some good strength gains, only let down was not having the size of the gear users.

I more or less train to maintain now as I'm in my fortys but still like to push myself and keep a canny size and strength ratio.

or that they don't have the dedication like the rest of us to see it through the trial and error.

I'll be honest, once I hit about 35 I wouldn't mind giving it a go for a short cycle just to see what is possible out of curiosity. I would weigh everything up before I actually made the choice but it would only be out of pure interest before going back natural.

Novice/intermediate lifters really shouldn't be hitting any plateau that aren't overcome very easily tbh.

Plus, on a slight tangent - it's not as simple as 'on gear' or 'off-gear'. 50mg of var a day is nowhere near the same as somebody running test/tren/gh/insulin.

I don't see the issue with denying being on gear in most cases. If you're parading around telling everybody you're natural, then say what you want - but otherwise it has absolutely fuck all to do with anybody else, even if you ask them.

For the record I'm not trying to be controversial. People can do what they want as you say.

Novice/intermediate lifters really shouldn't be hitting any plateau that aren't overcome very easily tbh.

Plus, on a slight tangent - it's not as simple as 'on gear' or 'off-gear'. 50mg of var a day is nowhere near the same as somebody running test/tren/gh/insulin.

Yeah of course mate, that's why it's clear to see especially in younger users who just wouldn't have the solidness or vascularity simply because it would defy genetic logistics.

That's the 'now' times that we live in though. Dave Tate's rants on everyday folk who juice are brilliant!

For the record I'm not trying to be controversial. People can do what they want as you say.

Yeah mate, I just clicked quote when you mentioned plateaus. I find it sad when people jump on (usually bad) steroid cycles because their (usually bad) bench press has stalled for a couple of weeks

Yeah of course mate, that's why it's clear to see especially in younger users who just wouldn't have the solidness or vascularity simply because it would defy genetic logistics.

That's the 'now' times that we live in though. Dave Tate's rants on everyday folk who juice are brilliant!

"You wanna be a f***ing patriot or not?" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back