Steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wally

Anyone used before, on them now or seriously considered it?

Seems I am only one of a handful in my gym not on them. I have no judgement of those that choose to use by the way, it just seems very common place these days for younger lads who could be no more than a couple of years if that to start juicing when I bet they haven't achieved even 10% of their growth potential.

I considered it after knee surgery, as I thought it would allow me to build up my knee quicker to allow me to start playing sport again (I'm an exceptionally miserable injured person) but I didn't have the foggiest notion how to get it, or exactly which kind I should be getting.

In the end I never bothered pursuing it, and just worked hard at the gym.

I considered it after knee surgery, as I thought it would allow me to build up my knee quicker to allow me to start playing sport again (I'm an exceptionally miserable injured person) but I didn't have the foggiest notion how to get it, or exactly which kind I should be getting.

In the end I never bothered pursuing it, and just worked hard at the gym.

One of my mates is 41 and is seriously thinking about as he has trained for over 20 yrs now and this will help with regards to being generally pain free day to day and in his training life. Makes a lot of sense as its obvious how banged up he is after all see years.

Like I said I don't judge people who do juice, possibly with the exception of young chavs who think that they make you become hard or because they can fill out the next size up tee shirt for when they go down the town. Bell ends.

done properly I can't see how its a problem tbh especially as people get older it can help with your work and everything, anyone under 30 isn't any point doing it.

Be interesting to hear from some on here on their personal pros and cons etc...

For me in the past:

Pro's: size, strength, sex drive
Cons: water retention, cost, hard to find well fitting clothes

I tend to think some people if it's not legal, it's not ok whereas some others might think they don't have to answer to anyone and that they are just using every resource available to them.

No jokes? Ah well, sorted then:lol:

Bit of a 'grey area' then. Legal, but not allowed in many competitive settings.

So it comes down to the individual

You just can't sell them. Legal to use though.

Cycle if you don't mind sharing?

This please.

I think this thread could be great for education for anyone who's not well informed or for people who are too scared to ask normally.

1m of test (Test 400) mixed with 1m of deca once a week for 8 weeks.

Not a very big amount compared to some people I know, mind.

Can definitely make very good gains on more conservative doses. Somebody I know who has been using for a long time was benching over 400lbs on less test than that alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back