Sterling to Chelsea

Tin hat on, but I think he is over rated. Misses loads of sitters (yes I know you have to be there to miss them) brilliant at taking on 3 players, turning then doing it again, turning and trying again till he loses it rather than playing the easy pass. If I was a city fan he would frustrate the life out of me, like he does when I watch him play for England. I'm sure some one will show me stats I am hopelessly wrong then quote his goals in the world Cup and euros, but he still frustrates me.
Well he’s not overrated.
He has always had his share of detractors.

Tin hat on, but I think he is over rated. Misses loads of sitters (yes I know you have to be there to miss them) brilliant at taking on 3 players, turning then doing it again, turning and trying again till he loses it rather than playing the easy pass. If I was a city fan he would frustrate the life out of me, like he does when I watch him play for England. I'm sure some one will show me stats I am hopelessly wrong then quote his goals in the world Cup and euros, but he still frustrates me.
Over rated by who? Chelsea would be getting someone who last season played 30 games scored 13 and 5 assists and that isn't even his best season. Massively underrated if you ask me

Back